008

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

After i seen that bad darkskin sit on Jenn my high was fucked up. I got that thot bitch off of me, she thought i was playin till i pushed her to the fuckin floor.

On the drive back to the crib i thought of every way to fuck Jenn pussy to make sure she remember who tf she messin wit.

We got home and got out the car before me. I followed behind her and closed the front door. She sped over to her room and i quickly ran after to her. She not escaping this.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. She stumbling backwards into me and i grabbed her neck and leaned down.

"Where the fuck you think you goin?" I asked squeezing her shit. She looked back at me and she looked just as pissed as I was.

"I'm serious right now nigga let me go." She said quietly. That threw me off. I expected her to scream and yell and me or some shit. I slowly removed my hand and she slapped it away.

She moved forward and I watched her take off her shoes and her jeans. Followed by her hoodie and shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"You said we fuckin right? That's what we doing." She let out. I frowned still confused. But i reach my hand out to grab her waist. She moved away though and pointed a accusing finger at me.

"Don't fuckin touch me nigga. Since you wanna grab on that ugly bitch. You touch me i stop and kick you the fuck out my room." She warned. Oh nah. How the fuck am I not supposed to touch her.

"Take yo shit off." She instructed. For some reason i listened to her lil ass and i took my clothes off. I sat down on the bed hard as fuck.

"Lay down." She demanded. I look at her one last time and see her completely naked for me. The tiddies she swore id never see again was staring right at me tempting me.

But I listened. I scooted up the bed and laid down. I wanted to touch her so bad. I watched her climb on the bed next to me.

She spit on her hand and grabbed my dick pumping me up and down. My body shuddered and my eyes closed in pleasure.

She moved her hand up and down and played with my tip. That shit made my core tense up real bad.

"She be jackin you like this." She purred in my ear. I lifted my body up using both of my elbows so i could see everything better.

"Do she?" She asked again rubbing her thumb on my tip. I squeezed my eyes shut at her teasing and shook my head.

"N-no she don't." I stuttered. This shit is embarrassing. I can't believe she got me like this.

"You want her to be here instead of me my heart?" She asked. My dick was dead boutta explode. But she kept going and stopping so I wouldn't cum.

"N-nah Jenn i w-want you." I looked up at the ceiling tryna keep my cool. I wanna grab her and push her head against the pilllows while i fuck her.