040

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

It was my birthday today and a nigga was expecting some shit not gon lie. I got my lil dm happy birthday and posts but thats not what the fuck i was waiting for.

Jenn. Her ass horsing. She not even texting or callin a nigga. It was 2 already and ian heard from her. Not gon lie she gon make me have a bad fuckin day.

I was in the stu with Dee and Tata and they was tryna get me to get lit wit dem. I was not feelin it.

"She aint forget bro get out ya feelings." Dee snapped. I mugged that nigga and took a angry puff outta my blunt.

"She can't even call?" I spoke to my self. Yeah i was buggin. I checked my phone for the 5th time in 10 mins. I felt my hand empty but it was Tata snatching my shit.

He waved it around and stuff it in his pocket. Not gon lie it was for the best.

"Now get in there nigga and do this shit." He told me. I scoffed and got up. I got in the booth and put the headphones on.

Dee pressed a button and the music played in my ear. I felt out the sound but Tata pickin up a call destracted me.

"Who he on the phone wit?" I asked. Dee shook his head.

"Mind your business nigga. Youn hear a beat? You wasting timee." He taunted. Im trying my best not to punch this nigga in his face and knock his glasses out. He keep playin.

Eventually i actually did what i was supposed to be doing and made a few songs. I felt better after that but still was thinking bout her.

"You calm now?" Tata asked. I kissed my teeth.

"I been calm nigga. Ion give a fuck no more." I lied through my teeth. I picked up another blunt and lit up.

"Ight lets go then. You used up all our time." Tata said. We got all our shit and left.

"We gettin the eats?" Dee asked pulling out the lot. We nodded and agreed to go to some spot Dee stay talking bout.

Tata gave up my phone. And i checked my messages.

Come home now.

"Reverse the V nigga. Take me to the crib." I let out as soon as my eyes processed the message.

"Yeah my nigga getting right tonight." Tata laughed. I rolled my eyes and sunk back to my seat as Dee reversed. My leg bounced up and down the whole way in anticipation.

I got out the care tellin them niggas safety before slamming the door and going up the steps. I unlocked our shit and walked in.

I looked around not seeing nun so I cautiously made my way through the crib. I got to my room and opened the door slowly.

🎉 Du hast 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐟𝐭.𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐱 𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇 fertig gelesen 🎉