022

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

I woke up on Kr chest. My body was hurtin but i've gotten a lil used to it. Crazy asf how we doin ts. But i never want it to stop.

As pur usual i was awake first. I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see the damage and the nigga devoured my neck and chest all the way up. I turned around and i could see the bruises on my hips from how he was holdin me yesterday.

Oo that nigga not touchin me again. Wtf it's like i got ran over by a pack of wolves. I shook my head and turned the water on in the shower. I waited for the water to get warm before i got in.

I barely got to washin my body before i hear Kr open the shower door. He was already undressed and his hair was out from his braids. I looked at him up and down before turning around gettin back into my shower.

"You need ya shit done." I commented. The door closed.

"You do too tf." He snapped. He pulled me back and turned me around. He started playin wit my overgrown line up. I smacked his hands away.

"I know that shit nigga. You payin for it?" I asked him.

"You payin fa my shit to get done?" He asked back.

"Angel do hair i got you." I told him. Maybe that time will give them a moment to hash whatever tf they got goin on out.

"Mhm." He hummed and grabbed the soap from me. He lathered up his hands and put the bar down before he got to massaging my shoulders. I needed that. Fuck. My eyes shut as my muscles untensed under her hands.

"Tell her i need ts done right fuckin now." He leaned over and whispered in my ear. There was sum other meaning behind his words. I felt it.

"I will." I told him. Leaning back on his shoulder.

"When you payin for my cut?" I asked him.

"Whenever you want. Just let me know ma." He responded. His hands left my shoulders and cupped my boobs. He pressed a kiss against my cheek and started traveling his lips down my neck.

He squeezed my breasts under his large hands before letting one of his hands travel down to my pussy.

"Kr..." i whined. I thought about the torture this nigga put me through yesterday. I still haven't recovered from that shit.

"I'll be gentle." He promised. He sucked on my neck and let his fingers find its way to my clit.

"Word to my deads if you leave another mark on me." I cursed. Feeling the familiar warmth in my stomach. No way i was lettin him stop now.