036

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐊𝐑 𝐃𝐀 𝐌𝐅 𝐆

My side was hurting but I couldn't sit on my ass no fuckin more. I went to the stu and spit probably the more fire shit I ever put out.

Everyone been walking on eggshells waiting for me to snap on they ass. But im not on that right now. I got one thing on my mind.

Jenn.

Jennifer.

Ever since i been getting better she been avoiding me. She can't deny me for long no more. I can tell. She don't even want me to touch her.

I felt my dick tense up thinking bout the last time we fucked. To be honest ion even need to fuck her. I would be happy just eatin that pussy.

We have a show in LA today and we needa fly out soon. I went to the crib and started packing my shit. Niggas blowing up my phone talking bout imma make em miss the flight.

I mighta got distracted and rolled a fat blunt. As soon as I lit up tho i see my door fly right open.

"Yo bro lets go." Jenn yelled. I smacked my lips and ignored her. I held the blunt between my lips and stuff more shit in my duffel bag. I noticed she came closer and stood across from me at my bed.

"I know you fuckin heard me." She chatted. I paused what  i was doing and blew my smoke out.

"Don't come over here wit all that yelling and shit. Ion need it." I told her. She rolled her eyes and started up once again.

"You know what i need? For you to hurry the fuck up." She pointed at me accusingly. She had a deep frown on her face. Mad tight for what.

"Yeah and i need to put my dick in ya mouth do you see me hollering at you tho?" I argued back. Her eyes went big for a second not expecting that but she went back to normal muggin me.

"Quit chattin nigga and do what you need to do." She said looking at me up and down before scoffing and walking out.

I raised my eyebrow at her leaving figure and shook my head. I can't let this slide. Who do she think she is? I put my blunt out and sat it down on my nightstand.

I took off my shirt and left the wife beater on underneath. I unbuckled my belt and undid the button on my jeans. I'm handling that shit now.

I walk out my spot and went to hers. She had her suitcase in her hand boutta walk out when her face connected with my chest.

She frowned and looked up at me annoyed. I reach down not breaking eye contact and moved the rolling object away.

I leaned down and carried her over my shoulder.

"Kr." She said my name sternly as i walked over to her bed. I put her down where i wanted her and stood back up.

"Stay where i put you." I warned her. She raised a eyebrow but seemed to be listening. I went into her closet where she be keeping her little toys and shit.