Faith Chapter 23

(Aaron's pov)

(Before Aaliyah goes missing)

Sitting in my office looking through pack works and thinking of Aaliyah. Wondering why she hasn't come down ,not even for dinner. Thinking that she is just still sleep from the long day and the note from Alpha David. Feeling Cole try to surface thinking of someone taking or hurting our mate. Calming him down I get up to go check on her.

Walking out of my office I hear Jace mind link me saying that there was an unknown sent on our land. Rushing off to where Jace was I shift into my mid-night black wolf and run towards the west side. Reaching the west side I see my beta and tic with my best pack fighters. Smelling the air and growling loudly. Rouges. Telling them to do patrol our the land and make sure that NO OTHER ROUGES STEP FOOT ON MY LAND! Me, Jace and Matt rush back to the pack house to check on our mates.

Getting to the house I rush upstairs and look in my room and I don't see Aaliyah. Walking into the room more I search in the bathroom and I still can't find my god dam mate. Trashing my room I feel Cole come to the surface and let's out a howl for our mate. Hearing footsteps I see Jace looking around the room and then his eyes land on me. Sighing I sit on my bed and put my head in my hands and sigh. Jace walks over to me and hands me another letter. Grabbing out of his hands and read it.........

Dear Alpha Aaron,

You really should keep a better eye on your mate. Watching her sleep so peacefully and look so sad at the same time. YOU know what I want and if you don't give it to me I will make your little mate mine forever.

YOURS,

Alpha David

Reading that note over and over again I get more angry ever time I read it. Stomping down to my office with Jace hot on my tail. Walking in my office I open a draw and pull out a folder that says Alpha David. Looking up stuff on Alpha David telling the pack that their Luna is gone and that Alpha David has her. They were very upset and I told them that we will get our Luna back and training with start more . I sit down in my chair and try to mind link Aaliyah and ask where she was but get no response.
(Aaliyah's pov)
It's been a week since I was taken. Looking around the cell the ceiling is linking and it is cold and the little bed is rough. Thinking that Aaron gave up on me and moved on to someone betyer and prettier than me. The door to the cell opened and a young girl around my age walked in and said "Alpha would like to see you after you get cleaned up". Telling the girl that I wasnt going to meet her alpha and I would rather die in this cell. She asked me to come or that she would beat and end up starving.Feeling bad for the girl that I found her name is jade, went up stairs and took a shower and went to meet her alpha. We walked down a big hallway and stopped at a big wooden door. Jade knocked three time then we heard a "Come in". Jade opened the door and said Alpha David Luna Aaliyah is here. Telling me to come in and telling jade to stand by the door he smiled. He welcomed me and said "welcome home doll". Snapping at him and telling him that "this isn't my home and I hate him bring me back to Aaron my mate now". That only made him laugh and say that I was his now and he would kill Aaron. Feeling my wolf surface she wanted to kill him for talking about hurting our mate like that. Yelling at him that I would never love him and he isn't man enough to fill Aaron's shoes. With in a blink of an eye he was in my face and looked kissed off and whispered in my ear that he likes me playing hard to get. Pushing him back I tell him I'm not playing hard to get I just don't want him. Making him more angry he told me to go back upstairs and wait for him that he was going to teach me a lesson of how to treat abd talk to my mate. Realizing what he meant I began to panic and tell him no and cry. He just yelled in my face and said it was too late that he made his mind up. Jade started pulling me towards the door to take me up stairs, I began to scream and swing at jade asking her to let me go. She said that she couldn't and brought me to a room and locked the door. About thirty minutes later Alpha David walked in and showed me a crooked smirk. He started walking towards me and I begged him not to but he just grabbed my arms and pulled me to the bed. He started kissing my neck where my mark was and it burned and I tried to move but he pinned me down. He started to move his hands up my body and smiled telling me that this will be fun. I started to cry and tried to fight him off but he was stronger than me. Then I big crash was made downstairs and someone ran in say that Aaron was here. Smiling I thin finally and then alpha David smacked me and left the room locking it back. Screaming and crying I bang in the door Then a few minutes later Jade opened the door and said that everyone is fighting and this is the best time to go. So we ran through the house and were about to reach outside till I was yanked back in by the hair. Screaming I fall to the ground and see alpha David and his beta standing there they drag us into a room and began to beat Jade for being a "traitor". Begging them to stop they look at me then alpha David walks over to me and picks me up and say why don't we finish were we started. Shaking my head no backing away until my back hits a wall. He just started kissing back down my neck. My skin felt disgusting from his lips touching were my mate should. Feeling weak I give up then I hear a big furious growl and look up to see my mate standing there in all his glory.