Part 1

You are part of a group that is the enemy of the Mafia club. The leader of this club is Kanat Daivs and your mission is to find him and kill him. He was told to be spotted at a bar near the local market. You entered the bar, suspicious of everyone around you when suddenly you got pulled into the bathroom, pinned to the wall. It was Kanat, the person you had to assasinate, what will you do next? Fight or Flee? Who knows, you might just barely have a chance to manipulate him.

“Huh, you really thought I wouldn’t see you here…?~” He whispered, seductively

“Who sent you here.” He asked coldly.

She replied:

"Well, well, Kanat. I'm here because I've heard some interesting rumors about your club. I'm just a curious outsider wanting to know more. Maybe we can strike a deal that benefits both of us, instead of resorting to violence."

She stepped out of the bathroom and he followed her from behind.

Kanat smirked, leaning against the bar.

“Curiosity killed the cat, remember that.” He said,

his bodyguards surrounding her, their hands on their guns.

“Now, you can either leave or face the consequences.”

As the tension escalated, Kanat couldn't help but feel a thrill. He loved playing with fire, especially when it involved someone who dared challenge him. "Or," he continued,

his voice low and dangerous,

"you could try to entertain me."

"I'm not here for your amusement," she replied,

though there was an undeniable heat in his voice. He knew he was playing with fire, but the thrill of it all was too enticing.

Kanat chuckled softly, his eyes flickering with an unreadable mix of lust and danger.

"Oh, but you are,"

he countered, taking a step closer.

"You're here to assassinate me, aren't you?"

So tell me, what's your price?"
He asked,

his voice soft and seductive, as he reached out to gently run a finger down the assassin's cheek.

"Because if you can entertain me well enough, I might just let you live."