Part 3

Kanat followed closely behind, his eyes hungry for the show he was about to witness. As they reached the hidden nook, he stepped aside, allowing the bodyguard to place her gently on her feet within the shadows.
Then all bodyguards left the two of them alone.

"Now,"

he purred, his voice low and menacing.

"Prove yourself worthy of my attention."

Your wish is my command,

the assassin replied, her voice dripping with seduction. She slowly began to undress, revealing her lithe body to Kanat's eager eyes. Her movements were graceful yet seductive, every curve and flex accentuated for his pleasure.

Kanat's eyes widened, his breath catching as she performed this intimate dance for him. He stepped forward, his heart pounding with anticipation and lust.

"You are truly exceptional,"

he whispered, reaching out to trace a shivering line down her spine. His touch was cold against her warm skin, yet it sent tingles throughout her body.

"I can see why you've caught my attention."

The assassin arched her back slightly, pushing her breasts forward as she stepped closer to Kanat. Her body trembled with anticipation, knowing what was about to happen.

"Thank you,"

she breathed, reaching up to run a fingernail lightly along his jawline.

Now,"

Kanat purred, his voice deep and husky.

"It's time for me to return the favor."

He grabbed her roughly, pulling her against him as his cold lips pressed against hers. The kiss was rough and demanding, leaving no doubt who was in control.

His hands roamed over her body, tracing patterns of desire on her skin. The assassin's heart raced as he continued to kiss her, his tongue dancing with hers in a sensual tango. She moaned softly, arching into his touch.

As the kiss intensified, Kanat picked her up briskly, carrying her towards a nearby table. His grip on her remained firm, yet there was an undeniable tenderness in his touch.

"You are mine now,"