Part 6

As her orgasm built, she felt a warmth spreading through her body. Her breath came in ragged gasps as she started to shudder violently.

Kanat felt her tighten around him, her walls clenching and releasing in perfect synchronization with his thrusts.

"That's it,"

he murmured, his hands moving to grip her hips more firmly.

He continued to pound into her, feeling her climax wash over him. As she shuddered beneath him, he could feel his own release building. With one final thrust, he groaned her name and filled her with his seed.

Kanat Davis," she panted,

her body still trembling from the intense orgasm. "Thank you."

You're welcome, my dear,"

he replied, pulling out of her and rolling onto his side. He leaned in to press a gentle kiss against her forehead.

"Now rest. We have a big day tomorrow."

Yes, master," she replied,

already feeling sleep claim her. As she drifted off to sleep, she couldn't help but feel content and fulfilled.

Goodnight, my pet," he whispered softly,

watching her peaceful face. He knew that their relationship was unusual, even dangerous, but he couldn't deny the deep connection he felt with her. And for now, at least, he would cherish every moment they had together.