PART 4

"You are mine now,"

Kanat," the assassin whispered, her voice trembling with both fear and desire.
"Please..."
She couldn't resist him any longer; her body ached for his touch.

Kanat smiled coldly, his eyes reflecting the lust he felt for her. He placed her on the table, pushing her legs apart with one hand while the other pulled down her black panties.

"You're so beautiful,"

He said, leaning in closer to run his tongue along her folds, tasting her sweet nectar. His fingers found their way inside of her, teasing and pleasuring her as he continued his assault on her senses.

K-Kanat,"

the assassin moaned, arching her back in pleasure as he explored her depths. She couldn't believe how much she was enjoying this; it felt wrong yet so right at the same time.

Feeling her body respond to his touch, Kanat growled low in his throat. He pulled back slightly, looking into her eyes filled with lust and submission. His hard length pressed against her core, teasing her of what was yet to come.

"Tell me," he panted, "

his voice thick with desire,

"who owns you now?"

"You do,"

she whispered, her voice shaking.

"I belong to you now."

Good girl,"

Kanat purred, slipping on a condom before positioning himself at her entrance. He pushed slowly inside of her, feeling the tight heat of her body surround him.

As he began to move within her, their bodies meeting in a rhythmic dance of pleasure and power, the assassin gasped out his name.

"Kanat Davis!"

She wrapped her legs around him, urging him deeper as she lost herself in the sensations coursing through her.

Feeling the tightness of her muscles around him, coupled with the warmth and wetness of her body, Kanat pushed harder, taking what he wanted without hesitation. He leaned down to kiss her neck, nipping softly as his hips thrust against hers.