Part 5

Fuck,"

he groaned, his voice raw with desire.

"You're mine now."

Harder," she moaned,

meeting his thrusts with hers.

"I'm yours."

Her fingers dug into his shoulders as she climaxed, her body shuddering under the force of her orgasm.

Kanat felt her inner walls clenching around him, signaling her release. He couldn't help but let out a deep, primal groan as he finally found his own release, filling her up with his seed.

Panting heavily, they stayed connected for a few moments more before he finally pulled out of her. He reached down to grab a tissue from the nearby table, cleaning up the remaining fluids.

With a smirk, Kanat picked her up once again, this time more gently. He carried her to the other room and placed her on the bed, laying her down on her stomach.

"Second round?"

He asked, his voice filled with amusement as he spanked her gently.

She gasped, feeling both pleasure and surprise at the unexpected sensation.

"M-master Kanat,"

she stuttered, her body shivering slightly from anticipation and arousal.

"Patience, my dear,"

he purred, his fingers tracing soft patterns on her skin.

"I have plans for you."

He continued to tease her, knowing that she was eager yet also needing to maintain control.

But for now,"

he whispered in her ear,

"I want you to concentrate on your pleasure."

With that, he began to thrust into her from behind, his hard length filling her up once again.

Kanat thrust harder, his hips moving in a wild rhythm as he drove into her. He took her against the pillows, feeling her walls clamping down on him with every stroke.

Her body arched under his, her moans filling the room. She couldn't believe how good this felt, how much she craved him. As he picked up speed, she could feel herself getting closer to another climax.

As her orgasm built, she felt a warmth spreading through her body. Her breath came in ragged gasps as she started to shudder violently.