PART 7

As morning came, Kanat woke up before his pet did. He took a quick shower and got dressed, wondering what she would prefer for breakfast. He decided on some eggs, toast, and orange juice, hoping it would be to her liking.

Master Kanat," she murmured sleepily, stirring in her sleep.

"Shh, sweetheart," he soothed,

gently brushing a strand of hair away from her face.

"You need your rest."

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her forehead before stepping out of the room to prepare breakfast.

She let out a small sigh but didn't wake up again, still feeling his presence around her.

After about half an hour, Kanat returned to the room with a tray containing their breakfast. He gently lifted the covers and climbed into bed beside her, setting the tray on his lap.

"Here you go, sweetheart,"

Thank you, master," she replied,

sitting up a little and taking the plate from him. As she ate, she couldn't help but feel grateful for him and the life they shared together. Despite the strange circumstances, she knew that this was where she belonged.

Are you feeling better?" he asked, reaching over to take a sip of his orange juice.

Yes, thank you for asking," she replied, smiling at him.
"I think I'm ready for whatever the day may bring."

Good to hear," he said, setting down his juice.

"Now, let's get started with our day."

He stood up from the bed and held out his hand to her.

Taking his hand, she stood up as well. "What do you have planned for us today, Master Kanat?"
She asked curiously, following him out of the room.

Just some errands and paperwork, but we'll also have some free time if you would like to explore the city or rest more," he replied, squeezing her hand lightly.

"I'm looking forward to spending the day with you, whatever it may be."

Thank you, Master Kanat. I'm happy to be by your side," she replied, a content smile on her face.