prologue

TMZ

#Challow OVER? Chase Carter Caught Making Out With Fellow Model !

The model as we know has been dating the singer-actor, Willow Campbell, for a couple of months

The model as we know has been dating the singer-actor, Willow Campbell, for a couple of months. Willow was in New York filming for her new movie, Spider-man: No Way Home, while Chase was in California modeling for various companies.

The boy was spotted with a fellow model, Angelica Gilmore, having a romantic experience kissing each other. Chase and Angelica have been friends for a while, but it seems like they have been more than friends.

The two were at a party with close friends. An onlooker took the image while the new couple were messing around. The source says that the pair left the party in Chase's car together.

We are wondering about the Gwen Stacy star and how she feels about the situation. We have reached out to Willow, Chase, and Angelica. They have yet to respond and neither have their teams.

Did Chase cheat on her since they were spotted days before? Or is this a rebound after the two broke up? Tell us what you think in the comments below!

RELATED ARTICLES

WILLOW CAMPBELL REAPPEARING AS GWEN STACY

OLIVIA RODRIGO SLAYING AS ALWAYS

THE MARVEL ACTORS BEING A FAMILY

TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET HAS A CELEBRITY CRUSH

Willow was a simple girl. She was like the other girls in that she liked pink and gossiped. Her favorite hobby was watching chick-flicks while eating a tub of ice cream. She also loved romanticizing life and dreamed of having a boy that would treat her right. She wanted to write songs about her being in love and not break up songs that she usually creates.

Sadly, she knew Chase wasn't the dream boy that she wanted. He would get into fights with her and say unwanted things that in the end would have her crying. Instead of staying with him at night, she would be in the arms of her friends.

When Willow looked at the article that came out that morning, she was heartbroken. I mean she liked the boy and shared a part of her life with him, even if it was for a few months. The girl that he cheated with was oddly the girl that he said not to worry about.

So she proceeded to cry her little heart out on the floor of her bedroom. She felt her two fur balls cuddled against either side of her, wondering why their mother was sad. She tuned out the numerous texts and calls from her friends and co-stars. All she could hear was the clock going back and forth.

The sound made her think, not only about a beat but also words. She sat up sniffling and grabbed her notebook filled with past songs. If you're gonna break my heart, I'll at least take advantage of it.

Her hands began to write stanzas on their own and the hums of the melody began to flow. Her two cats looked at her curiously, still cuddling against her.

Hours passed by, her mind coming up with different songs left and right. She stopped though after hearing her stomach rumble and sighed. Did she want to make something after getting cheated on, no, so she did the normal thing and ordered takeout.

The door rang after various minutes and she finally got her Apple Bee's chicken alfredo. It was her pleasure food and she would kill for it. Eating her alfredo, she went on her phone, first breaking up with the boy who cheated on her and then checking her other messages.

six messages from group chat

CHARLIE SWAN IS A DILF

( Spiderman - Tom Holland
Mr. Maniac - Conan Gray
Rockstar - Olivia Rodrigo
Mcbae - Tate Mcrae
Princess - Willow Campbell )

SPIDERMAN
wil are you okay?

MR. MANIAC
She hasn't been answering her phone

SPIDERMAN
I know, me and Z might go by her place

ROCKSTAR
I'm going to beat up chase

MCBAE
me to sister!!!
Seriously though, is wil okay?

PRINCESS
i'm okay! i have alfredo :)

ROCKSTAR
Alfredo is everything!! but seriously
Do you want me to beat up chase?

MR. MANIAC
i'll cancel his ass.

SPIDERMAN
Me and Z can come over!

PRINCESS
no. no. if you want.
i'm fine! i cleared my mind with some good songs

MCBAE
your next album gonna be 🤌🏻🤌🏻

SPIDERMAN
on our way now

user5 - new album??↳ willowcampbell - 👀

user5 - new album??
↳ willowcampbell - 👀

user9 - how can someone cry pretty

zendaya - love you
↳ willowcampbell - love you more

conangray - TAYLOR <333
↳ willowcampbell - MOTHER

user54 - that pie looks good ngl

florencepugh - pretty girls
↳ willowcampbell - 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

user1 - chase took an L

user7 - chase upgraded

load more !