oo3. nala and jiji

CHAPTER THREE

user1 - A BANGER

user1 - A BANGER

zendaya - i love you
↳ willowcampbell - i love you more

user214 - won't that be too nostalgic?
↳ user71 - maybe, but let's do it anyway.

user62 - why is she famous

user41 - this song makes me want to cry
↳ user4 - everything she does makes me cry my heart out

tchalamet - blasting it bell
↳ willowcampbell - 🫶🏻🫶🏻

user14 - TIMS COMMENT??
↳ user59 - SCREAMING
↳ user4 - the way he calls her bell
↳ florencepugh - kicking my feet
↳ user94 - FLO💀

conangray - thats my bestfriend
↳ willowcampbell - making a song ab you next
↳ oliviarodrigo - what about me bb
↳ willowcampbell - already have one about you
↳ user12 - @tchalamet get your girl

chrisevans - Proud of you, kid.
↳ robertdowneyjr - Shes my child Rogers.
↳ chrishemsworth - uh she's my child stark ✋🏻
↳ user12 - @willowcampbell whos your father
↳ willowcampbell - no comment

user35 - SHE SLAYED THIS SONG YALL

user83 - trash

load more !

"Are you ready," Willow opened the door for Timothée, the boy entering the house.

He rubbed his hands against the sides of his legs, "I'm nervous."

"Well, before you pee your pants, take your shoes off, please." He quickly apologized and took his shoes off, putting them underneath the bench of the walkway.

"You don't have to be this nervous." Willow laughed at the boy looking like he was about to faint.

Timothée shook his head, "This is important."

"I'll give you a tour after, Tim," the pair walked into the girl's living room, which was filled with books all over. Willow saw what, or matter whom, she was looking for and sat on the floor, gesturing to Timothée to do the same, the boy willingly doing so.

"Nala, Jiji, this is Timothée." The two cats had indifferent opinions of the boy's presence. Nala, the orange cat she is, always was looking for trouble. She also loved cuddles so she went straight towards the boy. Timothée petted the cat, Nala loving his rings, which scratched against her chin.

On the other hand, Jiji was a hesitant cat, always paranoid. The black cat was especially afraid of men, having been abused by one before Willow adopted her. Willow warned Timothée about this, not wanting the cat to be afraid.

"Jiji, baby, you're okay." Willow gently pets Jiji to soothe her nerves. She listened to her mother's words and lightly examined the boy. Jiji lifted her paw smacking the poor boy's foot.