oo8. oh

CHAPTER EIGHT

Willow was pushed down on the bed.  The covers were soft against her skin that was getting kissed by Timothée.  He gradually went above her on the bed.  He rubbed circles against her skin on one of her hips while another hand held her jaw. 

His hair tickled the blonde, and the pecks against her skin overwhelmed her. Butterflies in her stomach were going crazy as time went on.  She gasped after he sucked on her neck and collarbone, "Oh."

The boy laughed at the sound, "Oh?" She could feel the sly smirk against her skin.

"Oh."

The boy then began to go further after the behavior she was showing. His scent crept up her nose, suffocating her until she could not think about anything except him. The hand on her hip went up until it touched her stomach and then pushed her shirt off of her. 

The boy smiled at her, looking at only her eyes. After he threw the shirt across the room, he said, "Hi." 

"Hi," she grabbed the back of his head until his lips connected with hers.  His hand went down until her shorts were thrown across the room. 

"Oh my gosh." 

Willow woke up, sitting gasping for air with sweat across her skin.  Willow looked around and saw her two cats looking at her curiously.  Her bed sheets were wrinkled and messed up on her bed.  She was embarrassed and freaking out, she just had a dream about Timothée!  The boy she has been crushing on and getting to know for a while now.

"Oh my gosh!" The girl repeated after realizing what she had just dreamed about, especially because her two cats had seen and heard her have the dream.

Willow got up and began to get ready, but as she did so, she kept thinking about the dream. His hair tickled her as he gently kissed her. His hands touched her like he knew her body like the back of his hand. He treated her like she was a masterpiece. 

She began to shake her head as she sat on the couch. This was just a dream!  Get your head out of the gutter. 

Timothée was supposed to come over to hang out.  How was she supposed to be normal when she could only think about the dream?  She was officially screwed. 

"Stop it, Willow!"  She smacked her forehead, "Stop thinking about it."

"Stop thinking about what?"

Willow yelped and looked at the voice, and there was the boy she had just dreamed about.  Omg I'm definitely screwed.  "How did you get in?"

Timothée looked at her with an amused smile, jingling the keys at the girl. "The keys that you gave me. I'm sorry. I should have knocked to give you a warning." He moved to sit where she was on the couch. 

"No, you don't have to knock.  You just scared the living daylights out of me!"  Not to mention that she was nervous around him after this morning.  She was flustered around him, the butterflies roaming in her stomach when she thought about it. 

"You okay?" He gently grabbed her face and looked intently at her, "You look sick." Now, do not get Willow wrong, she would have awed at the caring nature of Timothée if she was not thinking about the way he was grabbing her face like the way he did in her dream.

"I'm okay.  You just make me nervous sometimes."

Timothée raised an eyebrow and smirked, "I make you nervous?"  He put a piece of Willow's hair on her face behind her ear. 

"Oh, definitely." Willow is again smothered in Timothée's charm. The boy has a superpower that makes her flustered and nervous; to her, it is more of a kryptonite.