oo5. flattered

CHAPTER FIVE

E! NEWS

IS CHASE CARTER BECOMING A PLAYER?

The model was once again spotted with another blonde

The model was once again spotted with another blonde. Chase Carter first displayed his player ways when the Willow Campbell scandal occurred. He also showed his infidelity when dating the singer-actress with fellow model Angelica Gilmore.

After the scandal, Carter was seen with a blonde model a week later. We contacted Angelica Gilmore, and the model had something to say. Leading with "Chase Carter is a rat disguised in the charm that he illuminates." This was followed by an apology to Campbell: "I am truly sorry towards Willow. She did not deserve to be lied to either by me or Chase. She is such a sweet girl, and I will forever be guilty." This statement was made after Carter and Gilmore were spotted in Paris together. Talk about drama!

Chase Carter has been seen with numerous models that often have blue eyes and blonde hair.  The only girl that was seen the opposite was Gilmore. 

He has been kissing girls around the clock, never going back for seconds. 

It seems to us that he keeps on dating girls who look like Willow Campbell.  Although it might be too late for Carter, Campbell has been seen getting close to our beloved actor, Timothée Chalamet. 

The two were photographed during the Met Gala after-party with Chalamet putting his arm around Campbell.  A source says the two are only friendly to each other and not romantic in any way.  However, we have been led to believe otherwise with our article that was published of Timothée Chalamet saying his celebrity crush was Willow Campbell.  The Dune actor said this during an interview and was flustered afterward. 

The interviewer asked, "Now do you have any celebrity crushes?"  And Chalamet appeared rubbing his hands on his thighs, laughing, "I don't know." 

The interviewer pressed further, saying, "Oh come on, you seem to have one." Chalamet began shaking his head and smiling, saying, "It's Willow Campbell."

During this, you could hear the crew gasp. The interviewer proceeded to say, "Really!  What do you like about her?"  The actor was visibly nervous at that point and said, "She's an amazing actor, and you can see how much work she puts into it. She works in a beautiful way, and I am inspired to work with her in the future. Um, she curates these amazing masterpieces as well with her singing." 

Now don't you just love him? We believe that Timothée would work well with the singer, but you have to be the judge of that.  Do you love this discovery, or is it going down with the ship, as our Gwen Stacy says in her new song, Skinny Dipping?  Let us know in the comments.