~𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉~

You eagerly waiting for the next story whilst mentally eyerolling the petite figure that was flipping through pages to find the story, apparently she forgotten which story it was.

"Yes!... I found it. Okay this story is, well our characters going trick or treat."

As the story starts to unfolds, you couldn't help but get absorbed into it.

____

It was Halloween in the busy streets of Yokohama, in the early night of October. Little children was busy dressing up as their favourite characters while squealing in delight when they got their sweets.

It was just the same as the infamous Armed Detective Agency where it was decorated in the Halloween spirit. It was Atsushi's first proper Halloween, well he was busy with all the conflict with the Decay of Angels so he wanted to try to celebrate Halloween (even though he didn't know how to). A ravernette came towards Atsushi, she was dressed up in a soft-pink My Melody hoodie, with a matching skirt also with shimmering Mary janes and completing her look, her long, shiny hair was styled in two plaits -with cute, soft, pink bows-.

"Atsushi do you want join me for Trick or Treating."

Nodding his head, he eagerly following the younger one, he wanted to know what was this 'trick or treat'.

___

A very odd turn of events, it turns out that they were in Kouyou's quatre well where they were getting dressed up. A literal Executive! Well that was Atsushi's opinion, so he was hovering behind Kyouka who looked really unbothered, I mean can you blame him she nearly tried to kill him.

"Pssttt Kyouka why we here," Atsushi whispered into the ravernette ear.

"Lad you know I can hear you." Kouyou as elegant as ever, walking so gracefully to the shivering boy. Studying him, the graceful lady can confidently point out over twenty crinkles in his shirt, the shivering boy really needed a lesson on ironing clothes and get better fashion choices.

"You need an outfit." She sternly said.

Swiftly moving towards a literal walk-in-closet, where piles of clothes was sorted in colour wise (majority of the clothes were feminine). Picking out a clothes for Atsushi wasn't difficult for Kouyou she dealt with major disasters so styling him wasn't much of a nightmare as the tiger boy thought whilst walking behind her.

A blonde haired girl came rushing in excitement with another kid who held a freaky doll. Atsushi immediately hiding behind Kouyou who was about to give him his clothes, he fondly remembered what Q did to him and he would want to be far away from him as possible.

"Oi brats don't run off like that!"

A ginger came behind them with an overly optimistic blonde next to him.

"Kenji," exclaimed Atsushi.

Kenji waved at Atsushi, smiling brightly, he was wearing a cow costume with a pumpkin bucket. Whilst Chuuya was wearing a humongous witch hat, with a translucent black veil -that went up to his waist-, he had a midnight-black laced up shirt, a jet-black coat with long sleaves that dipped down and with striking black shorts, and semi-black leggings underneath. Majority of it was covered with the black boots that was laced up in complicated knots, it had sparkles sprinkled on. Topping it all off he had an ancient spell book, with his very own magical wand. Elise had a similar outfit, but her hat was tied into a lilac bow then the veil. She wore a puffy dress that reached her ankle, with a matching lilac bow, it had jet-black overalls underneath a lighter shade of purple, with short-trimmed sleaves with white ruffles. She had small brownish-black boots not as fancy as Chuuya but more cuter and easier to walk, she also had a huge broom, it was taller than her. Q well he didn't really need an outfit he got the scary-look already but still had a few fake blood (well Atsushi hoped) dripping down his face and with tattered outfit, he looked like a victim to a murder.