~ℂ𝕙𝕦𝕦𝕪𝕒 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕒 𝕕𝕠𝕘 ~

-------

𝚃𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚝 has 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢.

𝚂𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.

Please take care of her, she means a lot to me.

𝙿. 𝚂 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢

-------

The ginger read over the note a couple times, he was just checking if this wasn't any prank pulled by Dazai, he knew Dazai loved pulling pranks on him.

He heard something inside the box, now Chuuya was sure that it wasn't a prank but actually someone left him a dog on his doorstep.

The short mafioso was beyond thrilled, he always wanted to look after a dog, heck he didn't care which breed it is unless he had one. He probably wouldn't want a Chihuahua, no hate on the breed but he knew he would have immense teasing from Dazai and he can't live that life.

Opening the package carefully, he was brought with the sight of a beautiful American Cocker spaniel sleeping peacefully. Quickly snapping a picture, the ginger held the puppy extremely delicately not wanting to wake the pup out from the slumber.

Marvelling the puppy, he can clearly tell why she was called Princess. The dog was a beautiful breed of an American cocker spaniel, Chuuya was really happy that Princess was his dog and extremely happy that he can take care of one. However, reality hit him, he works in the Port Mafia, he wouldn't have enough time to look after Princess and she was a puppy, they need to be looked after properly and need all the attention.

The negative thoughts washed away when the young puppy opened her eyes blinking, yawning. Chuuya was about to die from cuteness, he would be glad to die just right now, thinking his life was already completed.

Princess gave a confused look, now Chuuya was determined to protect the world and give the best life for Princess. He didn't care about his work for a moment but was wanting to give the whole damn world to Princess, heck the whole universe to her.

"Hi, my name is Chuuya," the ginger smiled warmly at the pup, Chuuya knew that a puppy could be really scared at first sight and be wanting to be with their mother so he wanted to look very soft and kind-hearted.

Princess was a bit frightened, she wanted to go back to her mother, Chuuya knowing this rushed to the kitchen, holding Princess but not to tightly. Grabbing a bowl, and pouring some milk, letting the pup sniff it before happily gulping the milk. Now the ginger was making a list on what he should buy for the puppy.

_____

About three hours passed, Chuuya could clearly tell that Princess was worn out, so he brought her basket to his room, placing a couple of pillows and letting her sleep there. The ginger knew that the puppy would want to be near him to get to know him better and also feeling more safe and secured so he let her sleep in his room.

"Goodnight Princess," Chuuya said quietly, petting the dog before closing the door -leaving a gap open-, then leaving.

Chuuya had a bright smile on as he left his room, he already had a list on what to get. Soon the smile dropped from his face when he saw the person sitting on his sofa, ruining his clean carpets.