~𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁~

_______

"For the final story we will see our characters enjoying a ball," the mysterious figure said, as they started reading the story.

You sit back, munching on some sour sweets as you listen to this story.

____

An angry blonde was stomping in circles, he's waiting for the last three people in the ADA. The others were already here but what stunned him the most is that it was Atsushi, Kenji, Kyouka who were late. He knew the Dazai disease was passing on to them, he would need to isolate themselves from the suicidal maniac himself.

"I told you Kunikida-kun, they are making there own journey there." Dazai grumbled this, trying to convince his partner his truth. Until a message popped up in Kunikida's phone, it was Atsushi reassuring him that he was making his won journey with Kenji and Kyouka.

Then Dazai complained that they could have went ages ago and that the blonde doesn't trust him. Sighing they made their way to the party. It was a fancy, costume party hosted by the Guild, in celebration of defeating the Decay of Angels. Tanazaki siblings were dressed as Romeo and Juliet while Kunikida was dressed as Frankenstein, Fukazawa was dressed normally but with a cat headband on, meanwhile the others were dressed the same as Trick or Treat before.

____

Showing their passes, Fukazawa led the way, with the members following him to the party. The party was in fact very lively, Dazai was already dreading on socialising but he could get someone doing a double suicide with him. It was more of a posh, lively party majority of the guests were dressed as important, noble figures not very scary like. Meanwhile, in the middle of the party was people dancing in duo's where they were spinning and laughing together. On the far right corner was a bar stand - where Dazai planned to spend his time at-. The decoration, had a lovely, rich orange shade banners that spelt out Halloween, black and orange balloons were floating near it and dozens of carved pumpkins surrounded the place. The light shone on the middle of the dance floor (bright orange), where the rest of the room was semi-dark. Everyone, couldn't wait to split up and just celebrate.

Yosano was trying the apple bobbing, not minding it washing off her fake blood off, she noticed another blonde girl there doing it with her. She remembered her, the girl who obsessed with the emo guy, Akutagawa she believed was his name.

"Woah your that badass doctor from the agency," said Higuchi noticing Yosano.

"Well indeed I am." Yosano gleamed at that, she had a proper look at the girls outfit, it was a zombie outfit, Yosano loved how detailed it was. She loved the blood covering the arms. Then soon a black-haired girl joined them, she wore a survivor outfit, it looked pretty cool with all the daggers, Yosano couldn't remember her. Until Higuchi called her Gin Akutagawa. Yosano couldn't believe she was a girl, but she looked extremely pretty.

Well Yosano admired them, they both enjoyed listening on how Yosano punched guys, severely damaged them, who think woman are objects. They also loved hearing about how she made the psychopathic doctor outfit and Yosano also loved hearing about their stories, about their outfits.

Honestly, it was one of the best time Yosano experienced, she loved having her own fan girls.

___
Ranpo was busy raiding the snacks area, he practically tasted all of them, he gobbled down all the delicious foods there were, still munching on his candy bar. Death itself came moping towards him -otherwise known as Dazai Osamu himself-. Completely ignoring the presence, Ranpo kept his focus on the chocolate fountain where he drooled at sight. The brunette also noticed the fountain and sighed.

"Please tell me your not going to dip your whole head in there."

"Watch me." It was the last two words of the skeleton-costume guy as his whole head was in the chocolate fountain, splattering the chocolate liquid.