~ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝔻𝕒𝕫𝕒𝕚 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤....~

No ability au

Atsushi is around eleven (also Akutagawa and Lucy) also Atsushi isn't abused in the orphanage but not the best treated.

____

Happened a story you must see to believe. Way up the mountains, a city called Yokohama where everyone would always say "There is no place around Christmas Day."

Every house was decorated with the brightest of colours, every lamp was dressed, and the city people marched in their Christmassy best.

Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! People cheered around the city, hugging and greeting people along the way.

Arbor Day was fine, and Easter was pleasant and every Halloween they ate sweets. But every person in Yokohama knew from their twelve toes to their snout they loved Christmas the most, without a single person doubt.

Well lets carry on this charming story, to a small orphanage that was on the edge of the city. A white-haired boy was busy writing his list to dear old Santa, the hopeful boy wished to be adopted. It was every orphan dream not a doubt, to get out of this dump but reality hit him like a blaring alarm clock. He crumbled up the paper in his pockets, he never got adopted, his extraordinary eyes always watched the lucky ones who was freed from the orphanage.

The morning bell rang, it was breakfast time, sprinting his way down the hallway -as far that his little legs can run-, he hasn't eaten at all yesterday, well that was for a punishment for pushing a person. In the little boy's eye, it was the others fault, they destroyed his presents for a certain people in school but it didn't matter the headmaster didn't like him. 

Grabbing his bowl -which had some stains-, he was given a tiny portion of what believed was porridge but it looked extremely old, and really watery. However, this didn't change the joy for food receiving a portion of food. 

He gobbled down the gruel- porridge and he did get lectured from one of the workers that he shouldn't eat with his mouth open. Well screw them.. Atsushi was perplexed on this strange thought that came to him, he was horrified that he sounded like the scowling guy from school.

Dismissing this thought he finished his porridge and carried the bowl towards the sink.

____

Putting his coat on -that had patched holes-, he saved up a pound so he could buy the gift -that the orphans he lived with destroyed-, in a hurry he speed-walked through millions of people, well to Atsushi it was the Christmas spirit. 

A person was carrying dozens of bags that filled with toys, Atsushi could just borrow one -wait no he can't that is stealing! His brain argued  with his heart, he was a goddamn orphan who never gets gifts - heck the only time he remembered getting a toy was when he was really little-. The boy decided finally that he was going to walk to the toy shop and get the cheapest one there with his pound but the person who was carrying the bags approached him.

"Hiiii, would you want a toy?," the mysterious guy said, Atsushi was a bit scared that he might kidnap him but hey anything is better than the orphanage.

"Kid, I am not going to hurt you.. I just thought you wanted some of the toys," the mysterious guy said really nicely, handing the bag of toys for the young boy to choose. 

Atsushi started to walk -slowly- towards the mysterious guy, picking up two toys, he looked back at the guy smiling at him, and it wasn't a creepy smile, it looked sincere.

"My name is Chuuya Nakahara."

Chuuya had silky, ginger hair, he had a ruby, red bow on the side of hair, ocean blue eyes that were shining in the morning sun. He had a lush, velvet coat drooping to his ankles, with a check- erred shirt tucked in his trousers, with a cotton scarf wrapped around his neck.