Passionately (spicyyyy😜)

Noah's Pov:

I haven't heard from Cody in about two days. I mean, we're out of school for a week. Because of what happened. But, I have got to tell someone about this, the kiss. Hold up, that rhymed, but let's stay on topic. Courtney? No, she'll probably talk shit. How about Eva? Shit, she's gonna drag it.

Ugh, who else is my girl best friend? I went on my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I look at one person, she can help. Right?

I dialed the phone number and waited for it to pick up. "Hello? Noah, I didn't expect you to call." She answered. "Okay emo, I got to talk to you about. A boy." I hesitated. "Wait, YOU have a crush? Who?" Gwen asked.

"And why did you call me? Out of all people?" Gwen asked. "Because— Whatever it doesn't matter. Do you know Cody?" I asked. "Wait... Oh my stars, you have a crush on Cody?!" Gwen said with a breathy laugh. "Okay cosplayer, I am not in the mood for laughs and giggles." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, just tell me what's the matter." Gwen spoke, calming herself down. "So, we were just having fun. Like playing Just Dance. You know that game, everyone knows that game. Specifically, I love the game—"

"Just get to the point!" Gwen said getting impatient. "Okay, so we landed ontop if each other and locked eyes. Then, Cody kissed me." I spoke slowly.

"WHAT?! Literally opposite attracts, go get your man!" Gwen cheered. "That's where I was getting, Cody hasn't spoke to me or came to my house in two days. He said he was sorry, but I really want it to happen again." I told Gwen.

"Okay, my advice is, you should talk to him about it. Like, right away. Or give him time to reflect, I mean, he doesn't even know if you like him back. And at that time, kissing you was random. Go get your man, Noah." Gwen explained.

"Thanks. But I don't know where he lives." I groaned. "Text him? Or tell him to meet up. Wait, do you have his snap?" Gwen asked. "Uhh, yeah. He gave it to me like days ago." I stated. "Great, go find him on maps. I think he has his location on there." Gwen said.

"Umm, don't you think it's giving stalker vibes?" I asked, giving Gwen a look. "Do you want to talk to him or not?" Gwen asked. "Fine." I said hesitantly. "Great, bye!" Gwen said before hanging up the phone.

I sighed and got up to get my shoes on. I opened Snapchat and saw his location. Ughh, it's so creepy Snapchat has this. I went out my room to where my sister blocked me from exiting the front door.

"Move failure." I said trying to push her out the way. "Not until you tell me where your going." She said crossing her arms, leaning against the doorframe. "Ugh, I'm meeting up with Cody." I rolled my eyes. Her eyes widened and smiled.

"So, are you two a thing now or what?" She smirked. "Get out of my way, bitch." I rolled my eyes and pushed her out the way and exited out the door. She's so annoying at time I swear to God.

I followed the map to Cody's location. He's very far away. Like to a very far neighborhood. Ugh, this walk is going to take years off of my life.

~*~

I finally make it to Cody's neighborhood and holy shit. The bitch is rich as fuck! They got these big ass houses that look like literal mansions to me, I mean, I live in a small house. I can't believe I called him brokie.

I continued to walk and I finally stopped. This is where he's at, and his house is big as hell. I hesitated to knock on his door, but I did anyways.

I waited for someone to answer, it felt like literal hours. Then, I heard the door unlocking. I stood up straight, fixed my posture. I don't know why I did that, I think it just happens when I'm nervous.