What the Hell?! (Part one)

Cody's Pov:

All I'm thinking about is Noah. Noah, Noah, Noah. Well, now that it happened, I can finally brag about how I made out with Noah. Well, not without Noah's permission. How many times did I said Noah already?

I'm just on my phone, texting whoever. Like, Gwen, Beth, Owen, at this point I'm bored as fuck. I'd wish Noah would come over. I mean, only if he wants to. Should I text him? Or should I call? Wait, what if he doesn't want to call OR text? Oh my god, what if he just hooked up with me just for the fun?!

Wait, what if he doesn't even like me?! Or am I just overreacting? Why am I asking so many damn questions?! Nevermind, I'll talk to someone about it. She'll know what to do.

I dial in the number and let it ring. Then, she finally picks up.

"Hello? Cody, you know I'm hanging out with Courtney and Bridgette." She spoke. "I know, but I need a little advice Gwen." I responded. "Oh, well then go on." Gwen said.

"Okay... It's about Noah." I started. "Oh?" Gwen spoke. "Yeah, uhm, me and him kind of kissed and when I mean 'kissed' I mean made out for two hours or more." I explained hesitantly. "WHAT?! When was this?!" Gwen said surprised. "Ummm, last night." I responded.

"Damn, I knew my plan would work." Gwen celebrated. "Wait... What plan?" I questioned. "Ummmm... Uh ohhhh, Courtney yeahhhh! Break it down!" Gwen said like she was trying to ignore the question. "Gwen answer!" I demanded. "Yeah get it! Ummm, sorry I gotta go." Gwen said hesitantly. "Gwen-" "Bye!"

Then she hung up, what the hell was that? And what the hell was she talking about? Plan? I have got to talk to Noah about this. Right now.

I put on my shoes and socks and run downstairs where I see my mom. "Cody, honey what are you doing?" She asked holding a glass of wine in her hand. "I'm going to my friend's house." I responded putting on my coat and jacket. "Hey babe what's the-"

Great, now my mom's boyfriend is here. He's a real dickhead. "Oh, hey." He said nonchalantly to me. He was wearing nothing but boxers. Gross. "Hi." I responded with the same energy. I gave mom a look and she rolled her eyes and walked up to me.

"Tell your father, see what happens." She whispered pointing a finger in my face. "That you're cheating?" I responded. "What did I say about saying it out loud?" She said getting aggravated. "Sorry, but it's true." I shrugged. She slapped me across my face and pointed to the door. I walked out and she slammed the door behind me.

I mean, it could've been worse. But now, Noah. Mmhhhmm, I wonder what's his plan to literally ruin me. Now he's gonna say at school that I made out of with him and that I'm in love with him. Noah's house is far away from mine. I mean, like pretty far. I just have to confront him about this.

~*~

I finally made it to Noah's house. I saw his little sister playing out in the yard. "Uh, hi! Do you know where Noah is?" I asked her. She smiled at me and nodded, she then pointed to the door. "Thank you!" I said giving her a shoulder pat and knocking on the door.

"What, what?!- Oh. Hiii, you must be Noah's little romantical partner." Noah's older sister opened the door. "Hi, and I need to talk to Noah." I said with a serious face. She looked surprised and shook her head laughing. "Ouhhh, NOAH!! YOUR BOYFRIEND'S HERE!" She yelled across the house.

"He in some deep shit? What he do this time, steal from you? Hurt you? Lied? Or just genuinely having a smart ass mouth?" She asked. "I heard that, drop-out." Noah said coming to the door.

"Hey Cody." Noah straightened his posture. "Yupp, come on in." His sister smiled at Noah. Noah rolled his eyes and let me in. I walked in and followed Noah to his room. As he shuts the door he sits in his desk chair.