What the Hell?! (Part two)

Gwen's pov

I don't know what the hell Noah's on, but he needs to fix it. He made Bridgette and Cody upset. And Courtney turned on us real quick, like are you serious? And me and her was just starting to get along.

"Look, it's Cody. Let's go Bridge." I said pointing to Cody. She just nodded her head, I could tell she was still mad at Noah. We walk up to Cody and he has his hands buried into his face.

"Cody? Are you okay?" I asked. "I can't believe I fell for him. Why would he do this to me?" Cody's voice muffled through his hands.

"I don't know, but it's not your fault." I say. "Don't you think I know that? It's Noah's fault, he chose Eva over me. Like wow, fuck him." Cody said taking his hands off of his face.

"Yeah, fuck him. Fuck Noah." Bridgette spoke up. "I guess fuck Noah." I shrugged. "How about we destroy Noah. Like make his downfall?" Cody suggested.

"I'm listening." Bridgette responded. "Guys, we really shouldn't go through with this. I mean, he just went for Eva cause she was in holding. I don't think it's that serious-"

"Okay, one thing I got on Noah is that he's broke as fuck. Literally can't use the bathroom light at night cause of bills." Cody said cutting me off. "Oh, that's good. How about spread around his sexuality. People are going to go crazy!" Bridgette said.

"Guys, what the fuck?" I said surprised. "What? Do you have a problem? After all, he says he hates me right? Let's have fun with this." Cody smiled. "You really are mean. I thought you were innocent, but no, this is fucking insane!" I spoke.

"Let's go Bridgette, we have something to do." Cody said side eyeing me. I scoff as him and Bridgette walk away. I have got to tell Noah about this, and schools tomorrow.

~*~

I make it to the police station, it's not far from Noah's. Just like 2 miles away. I walked in with panic on my face. I look around the place and Noah or Courtney isn't there. Shit, where are they? I grab my phone and text Noah.
_________________________
You: Noah, I have something to tell you! It's important!

Noah: This is Courtney! Noah doesn't want to talk to you Gwen!

You: But it's important! It's about Cody and Bridgette!
read
_________________________

Are you fucking serious? Okay, whatever. What happens, happens. But I'll probably be there at his downfall. To you know, help him with revenge. Probably.

~*~
Noah's Pov:

I wake up to my 5:30 AM alarm clock. Great, we have school. Now, I have to focus on my studies. I've been thinking about what I said to Cody, and... I don't care, I think I did the right thing. It wasn't gonna last anyways. Thank god I know about the 3 month rule.

I get up and go in the bathroom to shower, do my skincare, and get ready. I brush my teeth and hair, I put my hair up. I think I look fine for my day back.

I walk out the bathroom to see my sister staring at me when I do. "Shit, fuck! Don't scare me like that." I jumped. "My bad. Um, you're gonna have to go to school after first period." She said.

"Uhh, why?" I gave her a look. "Because, I have to do something and drop you off." She explained. "Like what?" I asked. "Like... Get some weed from my dealer." She said hesitantly. "Okay, whatever. Just don't smoke in my room this time." I sighed.

"Thank you!" She sighed with relief. "Yeah yeah, you're going to get me something from Starbucks though." I said. "Yeah, uhh, what you want?" She asked. "The pink drink." I said. "Really?" She gave me a look. "Okay, I just want something that's refreshing. It's not that bad." I rolled my eyes.