Cheater(s)

Noah's Pov:

My arm was feeling a lot better now. It's a Sunday and I'm hanging out with the girls. They are so fucking loud doing karaoke and shit in the living room.

"Whereeeeeeee have you beeen, allll my lifeeeeee!?!" Courtney sung. I'm so tired of this shit. I feel like something is up with Courtney and Gwen, but I can't put my finger on it. They seem closer to each other... Wait.

My eyes widened when I realized, Courtney and Gwen like each other and probably made out last night! They laughed and giggled when the song ended. Okay.... But isn't Courtney still together with Duncan? Okay, the answer's obvious now.

"Hey, you guys wanna go to the mall?" I asked. "Yeah, sure! Let's do that." Courtney smiled. We all got our shoes on and went outside. I forget it's winter sometimes, I mean, sometimes it's warm.

"God, I hope we don't see anyone we know there." I sigh. "Agreed, but I think it's a chance." Eva replied. I nodded. I check my phone to a lot of people tagging me on a post. Damn it, It's probably one of those leaked things again. I check my insta and there are so many likes on the post Cody posted yesterday.

Fuck. This shit is annoying the fuck out of me. I shoved my phone back into my pocket and sighed. "What's wrong Noah?" Courtney asked. "That post. It's gotten over like, 300 likes." I rolled my eyes. "Well, look on the bright side. Atleast you got your lick back on Cody." Eva smiled. "Shit, I would do it again." I said, the girls laughed a bit. "Guys, I live close by so how about we get my car?" Courtney asked.

"Yeah, my legs are getting tired." I said. We walked to Courtney's house and got into her car. "This car always smells like Japanese Cherry Blossom." I said getting in the passenger's seat. Gwen gave me a pleading look. I realized what she wanted and rolled my eyes. "Oh Eva! Didn't you wanted to tell me something?" I asked her. "Uhh, no-" "Great! Clock that tea." I said getting out of the car to sit in the back where Eva was.

"Dude, what the fuck was that about?" Eva whispered to me. "Don't you see what's happening? Gwen and Courtney." I whispered. "Ohhh, I see. Gwen just wanted to pick the music." Eva nodded. "No dumbass. They like each other." I whispered. "Ohhhh, okay." Eva said now realizing.

We drove to the mall which was not far from here. Courtney parked and we went inside. We saw Lindsay and Heather walking out of Sephora. "Omigod, hiii!" Lindsay exclaimed fast walking up to us. "Hey Lin. Walk with me." I smiled at her. "Oh, sureee!" She said.

"Now, you know what I want from you. Tell me the drama." I said. "Okay, so you know how Beth said that Heather looked like a whore in her birthday outfit?" Lindsay started. "Yeah." I said getting invested. "Yeah, then Heather showed up to Beth's house and told her off. Beth got so mad that just pulled Heather by her hair and dragged her inside her house where they fought! When I tell you they were both losing." Lindsay spoke.

"Damnnn." I responded. "Yeah, and now they aren't friends anymore. But guess what, Beth still keeps on talking about Heather! And Heather's starting to take martial arts!" Lindsay whined. "Okay, let me know what happens again." I said walking back to my friend group as she walked back with me. Lindsay nodded and stood by Heather.

"Hey, Noah." Heather said. "Hey." I said giving her the same energy. "Wanna walk around the mall with us?" Heather asked giving me looks. "Yeah, great. Cool." I replied. Me and the girls walked into Forever 21. Courtney, Gwen, and Eva went to the clearance section while I was stuck with Lindsay and Heather.

Lindsay was looking at skirts to wear. Everything here is soooo expensive. "Hey Noah, this will look cute on you." Heather said pulling out a white tee. It looked super tight. "No, hell no." I said. "Come on, try it on." Heather said pushing me to the changing rooms.