Choking Hazard

GUYS, SHOCKER BUT THIS HAS DOMESTIC ABUSE IN THIS CHAPTER JUST A HEADS UP!

Noah's Pov:

Great, school's back. There's been a lot of drama happening recently. Which, obviously, I've been enjoying. But I feel like I'm forgetting something. More like someone..

Nevermind that, I've been talking to that new guy I met at that one store at the mall. He's really hot, but we have nothing in common. Oh well, I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

"Morning Noah." My sister greeted me. "Hey." I responded. "Ready to go back to school?" She asked me. "No. But kind of." I responded. "That's great to know." She smiled at me.

We stayed silent for a few seconds, which is not like us. I mean, we talk all the time. But I have a feeling to tell her about the boy I've been talking too. Soo, I'm talking to this new guy." I started up a conversation.

"Oh for real? That quick Noah? You only been single for a few weeks." My sister said surprised. "Yeah, his name is Caleb. Wanna see a pic?" I asked her. "Yess, let me see if he's worth it." She smiled. I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Ouhhhh, Noah! You can pull. That man is fine." My sister exclaimed. "Okay. Umm, he's kind of with me so." I said giving her a look. "Okay, my bad. Plus, love the outfit. Looks like skims suit you." My sister complimented me.

"Uhh, thanks but I'm only wearing this cause Heather and Courtney wanted to match." I responded. "Oh okay. Want me to drive you to school?" My sister asked. "Hell no. Not after what happened when I was with you last time." I fussed at her. "Uhh, well I was just getting high as usual." My sister shrugged.

"Yeah, and I smelt of weed. Thanks a lot." I said grabbing my bag and walking outside. I was walking to the bus stop when I see no one there. I then see the bus drive pass me. "Shit!" I groaned walking back to my house. Why do I always spend so much time making sure I look good?

I unlock the front door and open it. "On second thought let me borrow your keys. And some febreeze." I said to my sister. "Um, why?" She asked. "Did you not see that big ass yellow rectangle run pass the house? Bitch, give me the keys!" I said to her.

"Is that how you ask?" My sister looked me up and down. "Bitch, please give me the keys." I said nonchalantly. My sister was about to throw the keys at me, "Wait! Just give them to me." I said to her. She threw them at me anyways and obviously I missed. I rolled my eyes and bent down to get them.

"Bye." I said exiting the house after I closed the door. I got into the car and started it up. Then, I drove to school. It's not that fair but I can manage cause there's enough gas.

~*~

I arrived at school and got out to see a lot of people crowded up at the door. "Uhh, excuse me. Why are there so many people in front of the door?" I asked a random girl. "Oh, he's here!" The girl pointed at me. "Wha—"

I got cut off by a bunch of people pushing me closer to the entrance. "Oh my fucking god if y'all don't get your dirty ass hands off me." I said looking back at them when I finally got into the school.

"Turn around!" A random girl shouted. I turned around and there was Caleb standing there with flowers and a big box of Twix.. My favorite candy. I never told him that.. "What's this?" I smiled nervously at him. "These are yours, I believe." He said giving me the stuff in his hands.

"How did you find out where I go to school at?" I asked him nervously. "On your instagram." He smiled at me. "I don't remember giving that to y—"

"Noah Kumar Sterecra, will you be my boyfriend?" Caleb asked me on one knee while holding my free hand. I turned around to the people behind me, they were all excited to see my answer.