Day 3: Chocolates and Comfort.

"For as long I live and as long as I love i will never not think about you" (Never not: Lauv)

Today was an IMPORTANT DAY.
Results. Seoul Academy had had their exams a month ago and the results was out!
____________________________________

🌸: Y/N Pov:
Finalllyyy, the day was here, Judgement Day. I knew i did well in my exams soooo I never really cared about it.
But right now looking at the board searching for my name. My hands are shaking, although before I could find mine. I found his name.
Jeon Jungkook: 2nd Position-94/100
Damn. I guess he did study. And then I found mine.
A solid 75 not bad not bad.

Out of curiosity I wondered who came first and then. I saw the name that made the atmosphere suck up likes blackhole.
Bae Baekhyun: 1st Position - 97/100.

Hearing cheers from down the hall my head turned that way and there stood Baekhyun in all his glory.

Meet Bae Baekhyun. The principal's son and Jeon Jungkooks worst enemy. They used to be bestfriends but according to "sources" Baekhyun was dating Jungkook's first love who he was madly obsessed and in love with.
She chose Baekhyun over him.
It infuriated him, Baekhyun knew he loved her then why did he do that? How could he have said yes? Faked his persona?

After that day, they had fights. Competitions and some say Baekhyun asked his father to expel Jungkook too. From there onwards it was Blood and Bruises.

____________________________________

Passing through the hallways,
I look in every corner just to find him but he wasn't anywhere. Where did he go? I waved at him this morning. Sighing i went up to the rooftop since it was the only place I didn't see. And there I found him!
Wait...is he SMOKING?!?

Running to him I threw the cigarette out of his hand. He was about to yell but- he looked at me and stopped.

"What are you doing here?" He said. His voice so cold. He had never spoken to me this way.

"I-i um i saw the list" I hesitated.
A hum was all I got as a response.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Voice full of concern.
"I'm fine. Leave." He said. Keeping it short.

"But Jungkook i-"
"Leave Y/N"

"Jungkook i get your upset, but look on the bright side you came second-"
"Second. Is not first okay?!" He said raising his voice. As I looked at him.

"Leave Y/n"
"Jungkook it's Okay"
"Leave."

"Jungkook were friends, you can talk-"

"I SAID FUCKING LEAVE LEE, DIDNT YOU HEAR ME THE FIRST TIME?!?" He yelled.

He yelled at me.

"But Jungkook i-"

"WHEN WILL YOU STOP BEING FUCKING ANNOYING AND LEAVE!" he yelled, punching the wall just beside my head.
I flinched hard.

____________________________________

🎸: JK POV:

Fuck. What have I done?
I could feel the warm blood drip down my hand. As I processed what I just did.

She was there infront of me. Tears threatening to fall. Hands balled up in a fist. Heavy breathing.

No no no no. What have I done? I scared her I can't see her this way.

All i could do was look at her in shock.
The guilt in my heart. It hurt more than my hand. All the things I said. The actions i did.

I have only but myself to blame.
I let my anger towards 2 people take the best of me. So far that I almost hurt something that is becoming so precious to me. Someone. Who is becoming precious to me.

I couldn't say anything.

"I-im I'm so im-" i sttuttered i couldn't even look her in the eye. I looked down. Tears forming in my own eyes. Until I felt a soft hand on my cheek.

"It's okay" she said, before embracing me.

Oh lord I can't even explain the feeling.

I melted into her arms, like ice cream on a summer day. She smelt like vanilla. A scent that calmed me down in an instant. So here i was in my alleged enemy's well. Frenemy's arms.

"Talk to me." She said.
So I did.

____________________________________

📍Busan ; 11 years ago.
(Jeon Residency)

"EOMMMAA I CAME 2ND IN CLASS" said 9 year old Jungkook running and giggling into his mother's arms.

"Aigoo my handsome son came second? Awww eomma is so proud of you" she said smiling, kissing his cheek continuously, as giggles were heard through out the kitchen

"I can't wait to tell appa" he said giggling.

At Night, his father returned home.

"APPPAA I GOT SECOND PLACE!" he said proudly, happily.

A loud smack was heard in that big mansion.

"My Son. Jeon Jungkook came second?!?! And he's proud of it?!?" His father yelled.

"Are you insane?!?, HOW CAN YOU SLAP YOUR OWN SON" she yelled at the father. Holding her son in her arms. Who had his hand on his cheek. Shocked. Scared. Disappointed.

"HES THE SON OF THE JEONS. HOW DARE HE DISAPPONT US THIS WAY!" his father continued yelling. While his mother yelled back. Fighting for him. As he stood there. Looking at them back and forth.

-
"10!" said 16 year old Jungkook. Counting the amount of times the cane struck him. The cane controlled by his father.
All because he came 3rd in his sports race.

"I hope you've learned your lesson" said his father. "You better train better. You just keep disappointing me. You should be glad it's just 10 or i would've given you 25!" He yelled giving him a final hit.

Making Jungkook groan in pain. He was hit again. "You dare let out a groan?!?" His father asked threateningly.
"N-No sir." He said, standing straight
"Good." His father said. Walking out .
____________________________________

Present:

"From then on i promised myself that i would never come Second, but look at fate today" Jungkook said, chuckling sadly.

Y/n hugged him from behind. The breeze hitting both of them.

"What are you doing Lee, why are you coming close to me?" He said.

"Your the one who knocked on my door first" she said. Smiling a little.

He chuckled. "True".
Suddenly. He remembers the bet. He wanted to break it off. He needs to talk to tae and Jimin now. He will. But for now. He wants her. Her scent. Her presence. Her face.

Turning around, looking down at her. He was surprised when she handed him a candy bar.

"Chocolate?" He asked, confused.

"I'm proud of you.For making through everything . Alone. A chocolate as a gift. To show my appreciation. For you are not appreciated enough" she said. A smile coating her lips.

As he looked at her.
His heart racing. Breath quickening.

Shit. What are you doing to him Lee?
____________________________________

🍰: thats it!
That's all for this chapter. No one is currently viewing but that's okay~ i hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned for the next one!

-Ava <3