Day 8: An Unfortunate Situation.

"And if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight."(another love: Tom Odell)

"PASS THE TAPE YOU MORON" Taehyung yelled at Jimin, "I'm trying!" He yelled back.
Currently All of Jungkook Hyungs we're here helping him decorate the garden in which he was gonna propose Y/n and ask her if he can be her boyfriend.

While everyone yelled and struggled. Jungkook sat in a daze. Staring at a corner in a wall.
"Nervous?" He heard Namjoon speak. After that incident in the bar he had added another hyung to his list, and the boys were happy about it.

Namjoon has wisdom and understanding just what the chaotic group needed. But that doesn't mean he wasn't just as chaotic.

"Um a little" Jungkook responded.
"Ayyy loosen up I'm sure she will say yes" he said.

But that was not what he was worried about. He had been thinking over his relationships including Eunha.
He knew that y/n wasn't like that but he couldn't help but think about it. He couldn't go through all of that again. Not this time. Not ever. But he had faith in y/n.

That she would heal him.

"JUNGKOOK WERE ALL SET GO GET READY!"

_________________________________
🌸 y/n pov:

Classes suck. They've been stressing me out since March. But Jungkook been there through it all.

Smiling at the thought of him. I looked at my phone. Waiting for my car to arrive.

Jungkook said he had a surprise for me, I was nervous, butterflies in my tummy I loved the feeling.

I knew it was a happy surprise since he kept laughing when I kept bothering and asking why why why why.

I saw my car stop across the road like it always does, since where I take tutoring doesn't allow parking this side.

Looking carefully I started crossing the road. Until I saw a flashing and everything went black.

Murmers could be heard as I looked around barely opening my eyes, it hurt

Everywhere.

"J-Jungkook..."

I couldn't get up. The last thing I heard was the ambulance before everything went black.
____________________________________

The clock read 6:45pm. Jungkook stood and waited with a bouquet of tiger Lily's in his hand.

But his mind. Was somewhere else. She was supposed to be here by 6. Why wasn't she here yet?
Was he getting ghosted? Stood up?

That's when Taehyung came in yelling,
"JUNGKOOK Y/n got in an accident!"
____________________________________
🎸: jks pov:
Everything. Stopped.
Everything faded.

My heart. I went numb. I couldn't feel my legs my feet. The bouquet dropped from my hands. The whole room was spinning.

My love. My Lee. My lee was hurt.
Someone hurt her.

No. Please be okay lee. I'm coming.
____________________________________

Pushing through the people.
I ran to the reception.
"I-I I'm Jeon Jungkook a girl was admitted here in 5'2, a- um a a c-car accident? I don't know I-"