Day 17: An Ending Dance.

"I wanna be yours" (I wanna be yours : Arctic Monkeys)

Jungkook smiled. Walking home with y/n after the prom dance.
Everyone decided to take cars but they decided to leave the old way.

Walking, hand in hand.
Jungkook suddenly picked her up.

Y/n yelped before laughing in his arms.

"Sooo Mr Jeon, how does it feel to be such a handsome man?" She asked teasing him.

"Not that great, but it feels amazing to know my future wife thinks I'm handsome." He said teasing her back.

"Oh shut up!" She said giggling and laughing.

It started raining.

He put her down. As she laughed.

Extending his hand towards her.
He bowed like a prince.

She laughed. Before giving a small curtesy
And holding his hand.

He who was so in love with her. Put his hand on her waist as she put her hand on his shoulder.
They swayed to the music. Better than the first time.

"You've been practising?"
She said giggling.

"For you lee" he replied.

They danced together in the rain, in an empty street just like they did on their first night together. The night it all began.

The night they felt love for the first time.
And tonight.

They were in love.

They were so in love with each other.

They danced remembering every moment. That bought them together.

Picking her up and spinning her around. Before bringing her face to face with him. And kissing her and hugging her.

"I never want to lose you Lee Y/n"
"And you never will. Jeon Jungkook:"
____________________________________

🍰: AND THATS THE END-Thank you so much for the reads and everything. I know it's not that of a good story but I'm really thankful for it. I might post an epilogue because why not.
Thank you so much!! <3
Mush mush muah!

I had so much fun writing this, I couldn't stop and I'm gonna start another dark romance book soon hehehe,

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed reading it!
If this book offended any one or you didn't enjoy it I'm truly story, I will work on it and be better!!

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed reading it!If this book offended any one or you didn't enjoy it I'm truly story, I will work on it and be better!!

Until Next Time <3

-Ava ^^