Day 7: An Unexpected Visit.

"I'm sorry that you, seem to be confused it's not hard to see. The boy is mine" (Boy is Mine: Brandy and Monica)

🎸: JK Pov:
My head was banging. I woke up and groaned, holding my head. It felt like someone had hit me with a damn bat a million times.

Groaning. I put my slippers on and made my way to the bathroom.

Once I was done, I went downstairs and was greeted with. My lee, cooking some breakfast for us.

I couldn't remember a thing about last night. All I remember was seeing Eunha, drinking and Jimin carrying me home. I did remember seeing y/n and now. I'm embarrassed, groaning for the 100th time that morning I put my hands in my hair

"Good Morning" she smiled.
"Hey" I responded

"Come eat " she smiled.
_________________________________
Serving him. Y/n sat beside him. Checking his temperature. "No fever " she mumbled.

" I had fever?" Jungkook asked
"You don't remember?" She answered with another question.

"No-" he said, a little panicked
She smiled "don't worry it's nothing serious"

"Lee? Did something happen?"
____________________________________

🌸: Y/n pov:
I looked at him. I didn't want to tell him. It would make him embarrassed maybe mad maybe i don't know so i kept quiet.

"Nothing happened" I smiled.
"Anyways. Um looks like your okay..I'll get going then"

I said before taking my bag but suddenly
____________________________________
🎸:Jk pov:
Nuh uh, there's no way. I'm not letting her go anywhere. Quick Jungkook think of something fast!

"Agh! My head!" I groaned loudly
"Are you okay?" She asked, worried.

Gotcha.

"Ahh my head is splitting but it's okay you can go I- ah my head" I lied. I wanted her with me. 24/7.
Yes I'm selfish. And I. Don't. Care.

"No no I'll stay, I can't leave you alone this way" she said putting her bag down.

"I'll make you some chicken soup" she smiled before going to the kitchen.

Ahhahahahaha I'm like Yoongi Hyung, Genius.

Fake coughing. I observed her.

Hair in a messy bun, the full sleeve dress, focused on making soup. And all for me. God I just wanna marry her at this point. Should I?
Hell Yeah.

Standing up. I walked up to her. Wrapping my arms around her figure, back hugging her. I can't take it anymore. I really am falling for her every single day.
When she's not around I can't breathe. So now when she is. I'll breathe like I've never taken a breath before.

I put my head on her shoulder.
She froze. That was cute.

Tightening my grip around her I said
"Vanilla huh?" I smiled.

She smiled a little. "Taehyung told me you were sensitive to smells. So I'm wearing light scents around you" she said.

That's it. I'm done. I'm AHHHHHHHHHHHH my heart was beating so fast. I wanted to cry. I'm gonna marry her.