Day 14: The Truth.

"I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you, take me back to the night we met."(The Night we met: Lord Huron)

"Uh um what bet?" Y/n asked hesitantly.
"Oh ya know~ he only asked you out cause he made a bet with his friends" she said.

"I'm your sister after all. I care for you." She said.
It sounded so fake but that wasn't y/ns main focus.

She...she was a bet?
____________________________________
Morning came.
Y/n couldn't sleep at all. Today was the day they were going back home. She hadn't spoken to Jungkook at all since what Jihoon had told her. But she knew she had to.

"Y/n ah why don't you go with Jungkook on his bike?" Her mother pitched in.

"Oh um eom-" a voice cut her off.
"Ohh cmooon sweetheart" Jungkook said dragging her. Leaving her mother smiling.

Only if she knew..but is that the truth?
____________________________________
🌸: Y/n pov:

I stayed silent on the bike, letting the breeze hit my face. But Jungkook noticed.

"Why are you avoiding me darling?" He asked. Being straightforward.

"I'm not avoiding you" i replied, almost instantly.
"Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said before looking away.

He drove us to a nearby park, which wasn't that far from home.

"Let's eat something"
"I'm not that hungry" I said.

"Baby will you tell me what's up? Or are you gonna be like this?"

"I'm a bet. Aren't I?"
____________________________________
🎸: JKs pov:

Her words. Made my heart drop.
Fuck. fuck! Who told her.
"Tell me." She demanded.

"Y/n listen-"
"It's true?" She asked. Her eyes told me that she wanted me to say no but.. fuck what have I done.

"Look it was just a stupid bet I didn't even do it- I-I left it after our night that day-"

"You came to my house that night because of this..." she trailed in her own world.

"When did you stop it." She asked l, stern. I could see her heart breaking in her eyes.

"The day we arrived in Busan..for the school trip"

She looked at me, like what I said broke her heart into pieces. Tears brimming her eyes.

Almost as of the weather felt our feelings, it started raining. But not the good kind of rain that we felt on our first dance in the rain.

The sad, gloomy depressed kind of rain.

The rain type I hated the most.

"So everything was fake?"
"No no y/n no-"

"Get away from me!" She pushes me, walking away.
I'm not losing her.

I ran after her.
"Look I'm sorry please baby" I stood infront of her.

"Yes! Okay! I admit I faked it. I faked it because I didn't realise I was in love with you alright !?! Yes! That night I came because I made a stupid bet which hurt my ego! But that doesn't mean everything I said and did was fake!" I yelled.

"How can I even trust you?" She said, voice cracking.

"I thought, you showed because you liked me. All those moments we had before the trip. Do you even realise how much they mean to me? Did you even"

She paused. Putting her hands on her face.
"Me and you are over. For every expense you've wasted on me I'll pay you back."

"Don't Do this to me lee" i held her wrist.
"Don't do this to us."

"You. You Did this to us. Maybe if you told me from the start. I would've understood. But this. I'm sorry I need some time" she said. Pulling away from me.

I just stood there. Soaked.
Drenched in the rain. Drenched in my feelings.

Just falling. Falling down a deep hole.

Again.

I just lost the love of my life. The girl who made sure to put a smile on my face everyday. Who took care of me and kept me happy despite my shitty attitude.

Today I broke that girls heart.

I'm a fucking asshole.

Aren't I?
____________________________________
🌸: Y/n pov:

I can't believe it's over before it even began.
I love him. I still love him so much, but how can I trust him? How can I know he's not lying?

How do I do it all again.
He didn't even show up to my house because of me. He showed up because he wanted his part of the bet.

It all started because of a bet. Not because he liked me.

Sitting in the corner of my bed I hugged my knees. Sobbing into them.

I wish this wasn't happening. I wish this wasn't true. School starts tomorrow. What am I going to do? How am I going to face him?

Prom is in a week. Is he going to get a new partner?
What if he moves on from me..but ahhh I don't know what to do. I cried and cried. My heart hurt.

My heart, my soul: it felt like it was ripped right out of me when he said that I was a bet. I know I know he loves me and I don't have a problem with it I really don't. I just can't believe he didn't tell me.

He could've told me the day he asked me to be his girlfriend, yes I would be a little mad but I would've known it was true.

Instead I had to hear it from the person I hate the most.

My Jungkook, it's not even been a full hour and I already miss him. I miss him so much. But maybe this is for the best.

____________________________________
Jk: I'm not losing her. And I won't give up on her. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not ever. Your mine Lee Y/n and I will prove that to you.
_________________________________
🍰: ready for the next chapters??

_________________________________🍰: ready for the next chapters??