( part-3 )

Preview :-...

Kai ( scared ) :- h..hyu( cutt of by the door knock ).

Let's start ...

Tae looking at the door and said come in door opened seeing the person jungkook is so shocked and stood up from his seat ...

?? ( Sarcastic ) :- ooh finally your here mr.jeon jungkook i thought you will never see us again.

Jungkook ( little scared ) ( looking down ) :- i..it's not like t..that jimin i..I am just busy .

Jimin ( angry ) ( while sitting down ) :- very good you could have done that busy work of yours why you came here now. Sit.

Jungkook sat and tae said ..

Tae :- his sister is admitted here.

Jimin ( shocked ) :- he have a sister but never mentioned her.

Jungkook ( scared but converting it ) :- i..I am sorry let's talk about this later hyung please.

Tae ( cold ) :- ok let's come to the point she is really weak as i already told you before so we have to maintain a very strict diet and she have to follow it definitely and if you can't handle then I will for sure.

Jungkook :- i..it's ok hyung I will handle .

Tae :- hm

Suddenly tae got a call he saw the caller id and said .

Tae :- kookie uncle is calling me .

Jungkook ( normal ) ;- pick up hyung .

Tae picked up the call and put it on the speaker.

On call ....

Tae :- hello uncle.

Mr.jeon :- hi son how are you ?

Tae :- good uncle what about you it's been years since I talk to you.

Mr.jeon :- yes bear it's been years i am just busy so just wanna talk to you what about jimin, jungkook and y/n .

Tae ( little tensed ) :- jungkook and jimin are ok uncle but ..

Mr.jeon ( tensed ) :- what happen to her tae .?

Tae :- she had some serious injuries uncle she is ok now.

Mr.jeon ( tensed ) :- she is really careless tae she never care her health.was the injuries so serious.

Tae :- no uncle she just lost blood she will gain her councious within a hour no need to worry jungkook is also here.

Mr.jeon ( calm ) :- I know bear you and he will take care of that brat
You can be how much strict you want to be with her but she should just be healthy and perfect that's it.

Tae ( normal ) :- I will take care of that uncle..
Take care.

Mr.jeon ( calm ) :- you too bear tell my mochi and bunny that I asked them byee .

Tae :- byee uncle.

Call ended .

Tae :- did you heard what uncle said.

Jungkook ( relaxed expression ):- yes hyung you can take care of everything.

Tae :- don't be so relaxed btw who is her trainer.

Jungkook :- Suga hyung , joonie hyung , j-hope hyung and Felix .

Jimin :- WHAT ?

Tae :- why are you shouting jimin.?

Jimin :- hyung can she be a brat when the most strictest trainers train her .

Jungkook ( normal ) :- she is scared of hyungs but now hyungs are not here so she is behaving as she want.

Tae ( scary ) :- hm so she need a good treatment let's start it from tomorrow you will shift in our house .

Jungkook:- it's ok hyung it will be difficult for you to manage.

Tae ( scary ) :- so now your telling for me what to do and what not your not any difficulty to me understood your my brother jungkook..

The end...

So guys that's it for today I hope you like it if you like vote and comment don't forget to follow this account for more interesting episodes...

Happy birthday Jimin oppa just stay yourself and be happy....
Love you....