( part -6 )

Preview....

Y/n :- why ? And why you kept yourself away from them ?.

let's start..

Jungkook ( looked down ) :- it's because that day is jimin birthday I am coming from office it's almost 8:30 everyone are waiting for me at that time I got a call from a unknown number and said he is ready to kill someone in our family so matter what for me our family is important I told the team to trace his call it shows Busan I went there later I got to know everything about him and it take this time to finish him as his gand is powerfull. at that day after that call i totally forget jimin's birthday and everything after that i haven't called anyone nor met them.

Y/n( chucked ) :- then your in a great trouble .

Jungkook ( chucked ) :- your also in trouble don't worry tae hyung won't compromise with health and manners you don't have both .

Y/n ( pout ) :- he is brother for you and he should take care of you I don't have any relation with him he cannot punish me.

Jungkook ( teasing ) :- no matter what y/n,hyung will definitely punish you so hard if you show any carelessness.

Y/n ( closed her eyes ) :- why you only found only them in this whole world oppa why their whole family is so strict.

tae :- because we don't want carelessness and bratty behaviour.

By hearing tae voice y/n suddenly flinched and opened her eyes and saw tae standing with some papers in his hand at that time jungkook asked..

Jungkook ( chucked ) :- what are that papers hyung. ?

Tae ( cold ) :- it's her discharging forms fill it.

Jungkook :- ok hyung.

Tae ( cold ) :- hm . ( To y/n ) take rest miss.y/n.

Y/n hummed and closed her eyes after some time jungkook filled the papers and gave it to tae and said ..

Jungkook ( normal ) :- hyung i will go and pay bill and come will you stay here .

Tae said while looking at the papers..

Tae ( cold ) :- who told you to pay the bill. ?

Jungkook ( normal ) :- n..no one but we should pay right ?

Tae ( looked at jk ) ( cold ) :- no need to pay shut your mouth and go sit there.

Jungkook ( sigh ) :- ok hyung.

Tae ( cold ) :- hm come to parking area after she get changed ok ?

Jungkook :- ok hyung.

Tae went from there at that time jk spoke..

Jungkook ( sigh ) ( nervous ) :- i am gone.

Y/n opened her one eye and started laughing and said..

Y/n ( laughing ) :- hahha i alr hahha already know your gone ahhahhhaha you could have seen your face oppa your so funny..

Jungkook ( sigh ) :- ya ya whatever get ready come I will take you near washroom .

Jungkook helped y/n to go near washroom y/n went inside and closed the door jungkook was waiting outside thinking something after sometime y/n came out with this outfit..

Jungkook went near y/n and said ..

Jungkook ( soft ) :- let's go .

Y/n :- ok oppa .

They went to parking area and saw tae standing there while using his phone..

Jungkook :- hyung we are here.

Tae saw jk and said ..

Tae ( cold ) :- let's go.

The end..

So guys that's it for today I hope you enjoy it don't forget to comment and follow this account for more interesting episodes and keep loving me always , your comments mean so much to me...