( part - 19 )

~ Preview ~

Mr.Kim ( cold ) ( serious ) :- tae do you really think you can spy on queen ?.

Let's start

Listening this tae is not even shocked he remained the same face as before at that time Mr.Kim again spoke...

Mr.Kim ( serious ) :- we want words tae.

Tae looked y/n how is already looking at him waiting for answer so tae said..

Tae ( calm ) :- yes., I can spy on her and even you dad.

This answer made mr.Kim shocked and he spoke..

Mr.Kim ( shuttering ) :- what do you mean by even me ?.

Tae ( smirking ) :- where is mom dad ?.

This words made mr.kim and y/n kinda shocked at that time y/n spoke...

Y/n ( shocked but later smiled and said ) :- impressed mr.taehyung your mother is safe but ( chuckled ) maybe you can't even recognise her.

This made tae heart broke into million pieces..

Tae ( teary eyes ) ( Chuckled bitterly ) :- you don't even know us right why your this to us what we did for you ?.

Y/n ( chuckled ) :- I don't know you guys ? Really ?? I am the red moon i know I am a great actor i acted too well that I even asked you and jungkook oppa so many questions but I know each and everything how you guys met and what is happening here clearly, you told na you know everything about me then I am damn sure you would know this too.

Tae ( looked at y/n ) ( serious ) ( dark eyes ) :- what my mom did to you guys ?.

Y/n looked Mr.kim how nodded which is signal to tell tae everything so y/n spoke..

Y/n ( sighed ) :- Then listen now what she did..

[ Flashback 4 years ago ]

Mr.kim and Mrs.kim live in U.S mr.kim used to be with y/n gang at that time.

It's a beautiful morning which is going to turn as a tragedy in Kim's life.,

Mr.kim just came from a trip after three days just to see...

Mrs.kim talking to someone how is just like her..

Yes, mr.kim saw this and got shocked he decided to hear their conversation..

Mrs.kim ( evil smile ) :- we have to destroy the whole family chaeyong as we planned tomorrow that Kim should die and my dear son's I will kill them with my bare hands.

Chaeyong :- yes we have to take our revenge , but don't you feel pity on your own son's ? You even tortured your little son jimin when he was just 3 with those electric shocks.

Mrs.kim ( laughing like a manic ) :- I don't care this kim killed my boyfriend just because he smuggled some drugs they should bear the same pain which i bea( cutt of by Mr.kim how barged in and shouted. )..

Mr.kim( shouting ) ( with painfull eyes ) ;- HOW DARE YOU FUCKING SLUT I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS IF YOU EVEN THINK TO TOUCH MY SONS YOU FUCKING BITCH I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT IS HELL .

later Mr Kim informed y/n and all they kept mrs.kim and chaeyong in a hidden dark basement and Mr Kim struggled so much to get out of that thought living with that person and loved that person so much and now she broke his heart after this many years...

Y/n ( eyes got teary by remembering mr.kim position that time ) :- this is what happened he struggled so much whenever you guys ask him about your mom or you wanna talk with her each and everything he tried so hard not to show the empty side of that women.

There is complete silence after this and again y/n spoke..

Y/n ( sobbed ) :- now say how is at mistake ?

THE END

So guys that's it for today i hope you like it if you like then don't forget vote and comment and don't forget follow this account for more interesting episodes...

- I am alone -