( part - 5 )

Y/n ( confused ) :- why are you calling him hyung.

Let's start...

Jungkook ( cold ) :- because he is my hyung why you have so many questions to ask can't you ask later just want until you get well after that j hope hyung will take care Everything.

After hearing j-hope name y/n started feeling so scared at that time jimin said ...

Jimin ( scary ) :- Why won't she ask when a two new strangers standing here talking very friendly with you hyung stop scaring her.

Jungkook rolled his eyes but felt scared inside..

Jimin ( whispering to jk ) ( scary ) :- you will get to know soon how to roll your eyes hyung don't worry.

Jungkook gulped and looked down.

Tae said..

Tae ( cold ) :- so she would be discharged tomorrow and she will get shots now jk handle her if you can.

Jungkook ( normal ) :- I will hyung.

Y/n is scared but don't wanna get embarrassed so she was silent.

Jimin ( cold ) :- hyung I am having a meeting I am going .

Tae ( normal ) :- ok.

Jimin went from there at that time tae said.

Tae ( normal ) :- can you please turn around.

Without speaking anything y/n turned . Jungkook was shocked tae noticed that and asked .

Tae ( whispering to jk ) :-  why are you shocked ?

Jk ( whispering ) :- n.. nothing hyung .

Tae took the cotton and pulled y/n pants and panties a little and started rubbing the cotton. Y/n closed her eyes tightly and her face turned red due to shyness.

Tae inserted her needle suddenly
y/n flinched

Tae ( cold ) :- don't move .

Jungkook held her legs without her moving. Y/n was trying not to shout and her tears are rolling through her cheeks after some seconds tae removed the needle and immediately inserted another one

Y/n ( crying ) :- ahh.

Tae ( normal ) :- it's ok call down it's completed

Tae removed the needle and kept a cotton at that spot and pulled her pants up.y/n hugged the pillow and covered her face cutely seeing that jk and tae chuckled and tae went from there at that time jk said ...

Jk ( chucked ) :- little cupcake your grown up so much you didn't even shout.

Y/n ( crying ) :- i..is it funny for you it hurts like hell.

Jungkook started rubbing her injected spots as she is already in the same position..

Jk ( normal ) :- now ok. ?

Y/n stopped crying and faced jk and said cutely ..

Y/n ( cutely ) :- you alre nowt angy with mew.

Jungkook chucked and said .

Jungkook :- i am not angry now but will be later .

Y/n ( pout ) :- otay.

Jungkook :- don't pout I will keep you in my pocket.

Y/n ( chucked ) :- but oppa who are they why your were calling them hyungs and looked scared when your with them .

Jk ( normal ) :- they are my and mochi they are like my own brothers .

Y/n :- who did you met them. ?

Jk :- tae hyung is my senior he is so strict even his father is damn strict on my first day University I got into a fight as my temper will be always high at that time tae hyung came and seperated us and slapped me I got so much angry because how can I let a stranger slap me I was about to slap him but the principal came and taken us to his room and..

Y/n ( curious ) :- and ?.

Jk ( chucked ) :- hold your curiosity I am saying and the principal is non other than tae hyung's father he is the owner of our university he asked why your fighting I said that the guy whome I was beating is bullying some people that's why I beat them at that time principal said then you should complaint to the management you can't take your own actions at that time i couldn't say anything at that time he again asked why you were about to slap tae I said he slapped me first he asked tae hyung why you slapped him , hyung said he was not in his control that's why i slapped him the principal looked me and asked to tell me dad's nunber but I was scares to tell him because at that time Minho hyung is here only at that time tae hyung stopped him and said he will take care of me at that time we became brother's along with jimin how is studying in college at that time that's it..

Y/n ( speechless ) :- wow oppa super story was really your tae hyung that strict.

Jungkook ( rolled eyes ) :- his total family is damn strict uncle and dad are good friends when your in abroad we became family hyung used to punish me so much and jimin he is so strict in manners but really dosent care his own health and now too they both are angry on me ( sigh ).

Y/n ( curious ) :- why ?.

Jungkook :- i met them after 3 years without any reason I kept myself away from them leave it even jimin is not like before he is completely changed he used be like funny, happy, bubble but turned to cold and scary ..

Y/n ( curious ) :- why ? And why you kept yourself away from them

   The end ..
So guys that's it for today I hope you guys like it if you like then don't forget to vote and follow this account for more interesting episodes and don't forget to leave your precious comments....