( part - 27 )

~ Preview ~

Namjoon :- come in.

' Let's start ' ~~~

Namjoon said making someone enter the room and it was Suga..

Suga came inside and saw y/n crying hard and her face is red , he went near her and sat infront of her and said..

Suga ( softly ):- aw baby stop crying what happened why are you crying like this ?.

She Hugged Suga while still being on namjoon's lap and said..

Y/n ( crying ) ( sniff ) :- s..sorry oppa.

Suga ( carrissing her hairs ) :- why baby ?!.

Y/n ( hugged Suga more tightly ) ( shuttering ) :- I..I d..disrespected him.

Suga ( confused ) :- him means ? You disrespected namjoon ?!

Y/n immediately shokked her head and said..

Y/n :- N-No oppa d..doctor.

Listening this suga sighed and said..

Suga ( sigh ) :- it's not right to disrespect your seniors baby you know that very well if you were there now you know what would have happened to you right !?.

Y/n ( tears are flowing which is making Suga white shirt wet ) :- sowry I won't repeat it again pwease forgive me.

Suga ( chuckled ) :- okay, I forgive you because I know namjoon bet you hard by your crying don't make my shirt more wet now.

Listening this y/n immediately broke the hug and wiped her tears and at that time namjoon said..

Namjoon ( softly ) :- Go and apologize to tae.

Y/n ( nodded ) :- take me down.

Namjoon stood up and picked her up like koala and went out they are getting down the stairs at that time namjoon saw tae sitting in the sofa in living room while talking to jungkook and jimin...

Namjoon made her sit on the sofa which grabbed everyone 's attention there namjoon sat beside jimin on double seat sofa..

At that time y/n said while playing with her fingers..

Y/n ( looking down ) ( nervous ) :-
Dr.Kim!?.

Tae ( scrolling his phone ) ( cold ) :- yes.

Y/n ( nervous ) :- I..I am sorry.

Tae ( looked at her with cold gaze ) ( damn cold ) :- sorry for what ?!

Y/n ( gulped ) :- s..sorry for
d.. disrespecting y..ou .

Tae :- okay.' but if you repeat this again then the consequences won't be good understood.!?

This words hurted her ego she looked at namjoon with fire in her eyes which is not visible outside ( ofcourse he is the one how told her to apologise and it hurted her ego you know ) , namjoon also looked at her and chuckled .

At that time tae again said..

Tae ( stern ) :- I . Asked . Did . You . Understood!?.

Y/n :- y..yes.

Tae ( looked at her ) ( cold ) :- hm and you don't about being us mafia and who we are in mafia right !?.

Y/n :- y..yes.

Tae ( cold ) :- okay, so I am...'V '

~ THE END ~

So guys that's it for today I hope you guys liked it if you like then don't forget vote and comment on this episode and follow this account for more interesting episodes 💙.

And comment your birthday's ♥️.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜