Chapter 1

Riley Russo/smith POV

FUCK!

This stupid bastard got blood on my clothes who knew killing would be so messy. If I knew that I would've gotten a new hobby like drawing.

'who are you kidding you can't even draw a heart'

Leave me alone Bella. I then looked up taking a breather when I got a eyeful of the clock that read 6:00 pm.

Shit is that the time?! Their gonna kill me I mean literally kill me I'm 2 hours past my curfew.
I got changed the fastest time in history and just dashed it out of there to get on my skateboard I need to get home that is if I can even call it a home.

I rode home as fast as I can and around 6:15 pm I got home when it usually takes me 25 minutes.but when I got there something was wrong there was a cop car and the
door was open.

So me being very curious walked right into the house and ran into a cop "hello miss are you Riley smith?," uhh " yea I am now can you pls explain what's happening and why your here," That was a bit rude I might apologize later "your parents have died from a car crash,"

No way is it Christmas or my birthday! Wait stop act sad and soon tears were flowing the cop carefully brought me into a hug and told me that I needed to come to the station so he could do a DNA test I hesitated at first as why would I wanna know who my real parents were.

I eventually agreed as I knew maybe they were nice and anyway I have been wondering who they are.I have always know that Sharon and Jacob were not my real parents you could tell by just looking at us I looked the polar opposite of them I had honey brown hair and green eyes they were blonde and had brown eyes.

So he walked me over to the car and I jumped in while he walked over and got in. The ride to the Police station was really boring and a bit awkward but once we got There I took a swab and was waiting for my results. I'm just gonna hope their nice I can't go threw that abuse again I don't think I'll survive it again.