chapter 6

Riley POV

Riley POV

"Riley baby were here you need to wake up,"

"oh okay" for some reason I cant open my eyes so I get up and start walking around with my eyes closed running into everything till I finally convince myself to open my eyes.

I want a beer no forget  that I want twisted teas like a whole pack of them I need them if i'm gonna survive.

"Riley this way," Alexander the Great says as he pulls my arm to the side and drags me out the plane into this black car.

We are now on the road driving and if I'm gonna be for real right now I'm really bored.So I do the only reasonable thing I can think of and that is pull out my phone and start to text my bestie boos yes this is a grade 6 sleep over who cares yea mister stop judging me.

__________________________on the phone text thingy_______
Bold is Riley whatever this is whoever she is texting

Heyyy
                                        what up Riley

                                        Riley my favvvvv

Uhh hi anyways I'm moving to fucking Italy or whatever

                                                whatttt
Sorry Julia sorry Blake my bad

                                            don't apologize but whyyy are you moving is something wrong with the mafia is someone after you agin

No no no not again but umm Sharon and Jacob died and my bio fam is here did you know I have 6 brothers I think 6 idk

                                                yea you told us but Sharon and Jacob died let's throw a party at the Italian mansion

Yea we are
julia stfu also are your bros hot 🥵

No blake there ugly as hell also I gtg byeeeeeeee

                                                byeeeee bitch
                                                bye my hunny bum sugar plum😍🤢🥰
____________________________________________________

"Riley who you texting,"ask my birth giver "oh just my friends," pls don't ask more "was is the ones with the car?" I start laughing making them all look at me "I totally forgot about that *weezing* oh I'm so gonna remind them of that forever and no it wasn't them"

"What did you mean by you already bought them tickets," oh shit this question "oh umm im a sugar daddy," I blurt out.

Now there all looking at me eyes wide some mouths I swear are open "what" the first to crack is Adrien my dear twinny "did y-you J-just say sugar D-daddy" he says while laughing "yep" I say popping the p.

He puts his arm around me "ofc you are" I just hum tired of talking I just wanna sleep I haven't had one nightmare yet and I'm so happy this might note be that bad ngl.

"Hmmm now we go bed" I mumble out " how did you just get soo tired" ask Lorenzo is it bad I kinda forgot about him he's the observer I see.

"Magic" I mumble out as I fall asleep.

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌FLASHBACK🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
*Mention of r@p3*
'Get back here you slut'
'I'm sorry I didn't mean to'
I am currently getting beaten by Jacob because I forgot to wash his shoes when he was sleeping keep in mind they were still on his feet and now I'm getting a beating

'No come here and don't talk to me you dirty whore' he grabs my arm pulling me close he starts to tear my clothes off as I cry hard.

He rips off my underwear and shoves his dick inside me I didn't even know he took off his pants I'm crying now even harder it hurts so bad I wish this was never happening.

He pulls my head up and whispers in my ear 'this is all you fault' over and over again the worst thing is I believe him.

'Pls pls p-pls stop' I wish this was never happening.

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌end of flashback🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
I'm getting woken by shaking and someone screaming my name hmm "what happened" pls don't ask about the memory "you were crying and screaming while yelling stop. i know this is a stupid question but are you okay?" Okay he didn't ask i chuckle at the end part "yea just a little nightmare nothing I can't handle" I wasn't lying there that was so far the easiest nightmare I have ever gotten.

'You good girl?'

Yes I'm good Bella thanks

'mmh good'

Oh I'm so getting drunk later maybe high to I haven't gotten high in awhile I kinda miss it getting high with the old group.

Ahhhh the good old days with the old group I miss those fuckers.

When they left we all left it was the saddest day ever.

Still miss them I wish they never had to move and now I'm moving home sis it tho that my life like flipped in about 24 hours.Like last night I was going through hell and now I'm in a limo with the Italian mafia as soon as I step foot in that house my cold mode is going on.

___________
🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
Heyyy bananas how's you day going guess what todays my birthday and I decided to put up a chapter at 12 soo happy birthday too me and merry Christmas to you all bye bananas🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌