Chapter 2

POV: Marco Russo

POV: Marco Russo

Today has been very stressful it's September 15 the day my principessa (princess) got kidnapped. I have been searching for years but keep failing. My sons have switched up and aren't the same as when my baby was here as for my wife she's trying to keep the family together but if I'm going to be honest it doesn't feel a lot like a family without her.

Right now I'm signing papers for the mafia while my eldest son is asleep. When my personal phone starts ringing it never rings and all my kids are asleep so who could this be?

So I pick it up because I just have this gut feeling.

"Is this Marco Russo,"

"Yes it is who's this and what do you want,"

"We have your daughter Riley Russo here at the London police station and was wondering if you would like to take her in as her parents have died if you don't take her in she will be put in a orphanage,"

What? "This better not be a joke or I swear to god you-,"
"This is not a joke sir we did a test and everything I can assure you this is your daughter,"

"I'll take her in send me her picture and I'll be there to pick her up in 4 hours," without waiting for a response I hung up my principessa is coming home after all these years. I wonder if she'll remember me she was only 4 when she was taken. Oh how much I miss her.

I was lost in my thoughts when a ding went through my phone I immediately went and opened it so I could see my la mia bambina. (my little girl) She was so pretty now she looked a-lot like me I don't think I would even need the DNA test to tell this  is my principessa.

Shit! How am I gonna tell the rest of the family I know the twins and Adrian, Rocco will be so happy to have their sorella (sister) back. But it's Matheo , Alex and Lorenzo will react that worries me.They tend to hide their emotions a-lot I'm hoping having Riley here again will help them open up a bit more.

I need to wake them all up so we can go get her.I quickly ran out of my office and towards my wife oh how happy Athena will be.

I opened my door quietly and gently woke her up "babe wake up were having a family meeting," instead of a response I get a groan then shes up "fine," as shes getting up I go get the air horn I keep by my desk.

I walk over to the middle of the hallway where all my boys sleep and press down on it. I hurt my ears that's how loud it was.

"fuck,"

"what the hell,"

"language also the fuck was that,"

" wheres my gun,"

"shit what was that,"

everyone but matheo yell something but all I got from him was a groan then a gunshot their reactions are so funny thats why I did it just for kicks and giggles.

"FAMILY MEETING!," I yelled then walked down stairs to the living room and in about 10 minutes it was full with my sons and the love of my life.

"whats this about dad,"Lorenzo mumbled "they found our principessa in London were going to get her soon," I replied and was met with silence till Adrian broke it. "Is it really her and can we see her,"so I quickly pull out my phone and show them the picture"yes its really her look,"

They all quickly take my phone and look at her "Riley," Athena mumbles "what are we gonna tell her about the mafia?,"everyone is looking at me teary eyed wondering about the mafia and how shes gonna react"nothing, for now she wont know anything about it we will tell her when the times right under stood?,"

I was met with a bunch of understood's "now come on we have to go get her," "NOW!," was yelled at me "yes now com on the plane and our ragazza (girl) is waiting for us,"

I hope she'll like me and wont hate me I missed her so much I cant wait to have her in my arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N hey guys how was this its my first time writing from a dads perspective and yea hope you liked it pls comment so i can get better byeee bananas ❤

sorry its short i'll try to post longer chapters in the future!