Chapter 2

As he expected, Nunew was unable to have his teeth fix in time for the new school year. It was because his parents' money was just enough for his new books that he'll be needing this school year. Even so, Nunew does not hold any grudge on his parents. He choose to understand them.

He was just happy now that he was in highschool and will be in the same campus with his Hia Zee. That means they have more time to spend together to do all their "projects". Zee always manage to make him feel better and more confident despite his insecurities with his look. But he doesn't care anymore. As long as his only friend thinks he look okay, he was fine with that. Zee's opinion is what matters to him anyway.

It was the first day of classes and there's an orientation going on. The first year students are lined up beside the senior students. Bored, Nunew and Zee are chatting and laughing loudly since the principal and some faculty members haven't arrived yet.

"Please be quiet!"

Nunew turn around and saw Kimberly. She was frowing at him with her hands on her waist.

"And so?" Nunew replied sarcastically.

"The orientation is about to start. If Mrs. Kang saw and heard how loud you are, all us will be in trouble." Kimberly hissed.

"Well, you are jealous that we know how to have fun. Unlike *ahem* you." "Nhu, stop it." Zee said to him.

"Sorry Khun Kim." Zee look at Kimberly
apologetically.

Nunew saw that Kimberly smiled at Zee and then gave Nunew a side glare.

"So you're on her side now?" Nunew ask to Zee irritatedly.

But before Zee can even reply, Mrs. Kang already arrived.

"Keep quiet Mr. Chawarin!" The old teacher exclaimed at Nunew. "I've been observing you from a far. It was only your first day and here you are starting trouble again."

Nunew knows that Mrs. Kang doesn't like him very much but the old teacher seems to be fond of Kimberly and Zee. Well almost every teacher in the school likes Zee. Who wouldn't like him? His parents are one of the owner of the school. While Nunew is nothing but a poor boy who was lucky enough to have a scholarship to attend a private school. He was an outcast. He was just lucky to meet Zee.

And with that, Nunew just remained quiet during the rest of the orientation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nunew is an alien! Nunew is an alien!" Namping shouted childishly along the hallway when he saw Nunew walking alone. His Hia Zee was on his class now while he was on his way to the laboratory for his Science Class. Again, a typical day in the life of Nunew Chawarin. His number one bully is on the loose again.

"Shut up Namping!" Nunew hissed.

"Look at your teeth Nunew. It looks awful." Namping said and even laugh at him loudly.

"What if this fist, ends up on your ugly face. How about that?" Nunew threatened as he clenched and unclenched his fist.

"Oh really? As if you can. Your superhero Zee is not around to save you." Namping replied.

Nunew can't take it anymore. He was about to grab Namping's collar when he heard someone calling him. "Mr. Chawarin!"

He suddenly felt nervous. He knows that voice very well. "Mrs. Kang!" He said. He can feel his heart beating so fast. He knows that Namping was also one of Mrs. Kang's favorite student since he excel well in class.

Her voice boomed around the hallway when she started yelling at Nunew. "How many times did I have to tell you to behave??? Do you want me to call your parents again."