Chapter 7

Nunew's mind become too occupied on plotting his revenge towards Zee.

Nunew wants Zee to feel the exact pain that he felt when Zee choose to throw their friendship away, humiliating him in front of a lot of people and for calling him ugly. All because of that Kimberly.

He didn't wait for a very long time just for his plan to take revenge be put into waste. He wouldn't allow that. He dress up and drive on the way to his building that will soon be another branch of Hotel NN. Zee was already at the said building when he arrived.

"Nhuu!" Zee is smiling and then walks towards him.

"Are you sure you're doing your job right?" He said with a frown. "We just started today, Nhu. Wait until it's finished." "Conceited!"

There are a lot of workers already when Nunew entered the building. Everyone is busy. Some are doing measurement, others are busy removing the old paint etc. etc. Zee introduce him to the other engineers that are also present in the site. Then after awhile he already excuse himself to go home.

"I want to drive you home but I have an important matter to attend in the City Hall."

"Oh thank god! Thank you that you wouldn't be bothering me today." He said and then turn around to leave.

"Hey Nhu!"

"What again?" Said annoyed but nonetheless turn around to face Zee. "We have a grand highschool reunion. Are you informed about that?" "No."

"It's going to be held this Saturday. I'll pick you up in your house okay?"

"I didn't graduate there so I don't have the right to attend."

"So what? I will still pick you up. Your batch mate and mine will be there."

Nunew's mind immediately starts to wander around. If everyone will be present, he's sure that Kimberly will be there too. He definitely can't wait to see how haggard and old she look now.

He gave Zee a big smile. "Okay." Saturday~

Zee called Nunew to inform him that the attire for the reunion is semi formal. It will be held at the school gymnasium. Even so, Nunew put a lot of effort to make himself look good. He choose a red long sleeves polo over a black blazer. His Mama suggested red because it really suit his fair complexion. He pair it with a black slacks and a pair of black expensive italian shoes. He wanted to look sexy and attractive but at the same time with a touch of sophistication.

He applied a very light make up emphasizing his two signature assets ~ his beautiful eyes and his kissable plump lips.

He left his room and found Zee in their living room, sitting on the couch waiting for him. Nunew take some time to examine the mayor while the latter haven't notice him yet.

Mayor Pruk is wearing a blue and white stripe long sleeves polo with a red necktie over a dark blue suit. His trouser is also darkblue. He look even more handsome today. When Zee saw him, the mayor immediately stood up.

"Good Evening. You look wonderful tonight Nhu." Zee said who was still staring at Nunew.

"Thank You."

"Let's Go."

He nods. Zee politely ask permission to Nunew's parents that they are leaving now for the said reunion. Zee assist Nunew to his car. He doesn't have any bodyguard or staff with him.

While inside the car, Nunew can't help but to feel nervous. He can't explain the feeling but maybe he was scared to return to his former school. What if he'll be out of place again just like before? What if everyone will laugh at him again? What if they all gang up and humiliate him once more?