Chapter 4

Nunew's eyes weren't fooling him. Standing near the door was none other than Zee. Zee Pruk Panich.

How could he forget that beautiful smile? His deep almond shape brown eyes that's staring at him intently right now. His perfectly sculpted nose and his heart shape lips that decorated his handsome face perfectly. His tanned skin and his masculine lean body.

He wasn't expecting him to look that good. Super good. He should have a pot belly by now. He should have looked old. He shouldn't be as successful as him.

But as much as he hates to admit it, Nunew thinks that Zee looked even more handsome. It seems like his jawline is even more defined. He grew even taller and sexier. The certain air on him that made him quite adorable was still there. With the way Zee was smiling at him, seems like he doesn't even remember what he did to him years ago.

"I'll leave you two alone, Zee. I'll fix the food for you and your staff first." Nunew's mother said. That's the only time that Nunew realize that he was staring too long at Zee.

"Thanks Auntie Anne. I hope you don't mind that I brought my bodyguard and staff with me." Zee replied with a smile.

"That's okay. Nhu, be sure you to make Zee feel at home alright?" Anne said and then leave the two alone inside the living room.

Zee walk towards him and sit beside him in the couch. Nunew was so surprise when the latter pull him into a tight embrace. "It's been so long Nhu." He immediately broke that hug and became very irritated.

"What are you doing here?" Nunew said grouchily. He doesn't care even if he was already the city Mayor. "And how do you become this city's mayor?"
Zee laugh loudly.

"First, your Pa invited me here for his birthday and it's Songkran. Next, the people here voted for me so I don't have a choice but to become their mayor right?" Zee said with his smile never leaving his lips.
His eyes wandered all over Nunew's body.

Nunew can't but blush hard. "Stop looking at me!"

"Why? Is it wrong for me to stare?" Zee replied with a question. "What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? None. How about you? What's wrong with you?" Zee ask with a smile again.

Nunew doesn't know what to do anymore. Zee is acting like he didn't see him fuming in anger. He was really really irritated now.

"Have you eaten your lunch?" Zee ask.

"Yes! You should eat outside. The food is set up in our garden. Leave now!" "Whoa! Why so grumpy Nhu?"

"Oh Hi Mayor Pruk. I brought your food here. Please eat here inside. There's just too many people outside." One of their housekeeper interrupted them. She immediately dash towards them and place the food on the center table. She was clearly smitten by the Panich as she can't help but smile at Zee.

"Oh. Thank you so much." Zee said with a smile and bow a little.

"Would you like to eat again?" Zee look towards Nunew. The latter just grab the magazine he was reading awhile ago and pretending he was reading it.
In his peripheral vision, he can see how Zee heartily eating the food prepared for him.

"I think you are holding the magazine the wrong way?" Zee suddenly ask.

Nunew can't help but blush feeling extremely embarassed. But he wouldn't let Zee win.

"So? It's not for you to care!"

"Cool down Nhu. This is the first time we saw each other after so many years and you are so surly on me."

"So? What's so interesting about this meeting?" Nunew said with his brow raising.

"Well I'm curious about you, you know. You never return here for a long time and now you are very successful. I've heard that you will renovate the huge building in the town proper into a classy hotel. Wow Nhu."