Chapter 5

Nunew went out to check the building that he bought, that he'll renovate to be his next Hotel NN. He was happy to see that it wouldn't need too much renovation. It will probably take about six months before Hotel NN become ready for operation.

Nunew then proceeds to the City Hall at the Office of City Engineering to secure the necessary Building Permit.

Nat suggests to Nunew to contract PrukPan Builders for the interior designing and renovation of the said building. According fo Nat, one of his friends strongly recommend the said company as the head architect and engineer design and build the new popular five star hotel in Krabi Island. They happen to be base too in Chiangrai. Nunew thinks its a brilliant suggestion since cost efficiently wise, it'll be better to contract local builder than to hire his contractor again who was base in Bangkok. Plus, the said company have the experience with five star hotel and he was planning to put a five star looking one in Chiangrai.

With that he decided to visit the PrukPan Builders Office later.

When Nunew was about to leave the Office of City Engineering, he heard someone calling his name. He can't help but to turn around.

"Namping." He smiled. He felt like he didn't need to take much revenge with Namping. He was not part of that most humiliating day of his life. He felt like the epic expression he saw from the latter is enough since he was obviosly surprise how much he had change.

"Nunew, where have you been?"

"Engineering's Office. I secure a building permit."

"I've heard that you are planning to renovate the huge building near the city proper. So, how are you?" Namping said with a smile.

"I'm fine. How about you? I've heard you are now a Vice Mayor." The heck you do that? He so wanted to add.

"Well." Namping said and then shrug. "Anyway if you are not busy. We could~~"

"Nhu!"

Nunew turn around to look at the one calling him.

"Zee."

"I'll go ahead, Nunew." Namping said to him and then he looked at Zee and just nod. He then walk away from the two.

"I just secure a building permit. I'll go ahead now." Nunew starts to walk away when Zee grab his arm.

"Why didn't you tell me you are coming here. You should have visit me in my office." Zee said sulkly.

"And why shoud I visit you?" Nunew raise his voice a bit causing some people to look at them.

Zee just laugh. "Why so grumpy again beautiful? It's almost twelve, did you have your lunch already?" Zee was pulling Nunew out of the city hall.

"Let go Zee!" Nunew said firmly but making sure his voice wasn't as loud. "Let's eat lunch together Nhu." Zee ignore him again.

"I don't want to." He wriggle and Zee quicky let him go. But then he place his arm on his shoulders.

"I know a good place. You know Nhu there are a lot of new Restaurants here in Chiangrai."

"I don't care. I have a lot of things to do you know."

"Sssh. Get in the car Princess." Zee opened his car for Nunew.

"I have my own car with me. Now please get your hands off me." He wanted to yell at Zee but he doen't want to be the talk of the town. Plus Zee's bodyguards were following them.

"Where's your car key?"

"I don't know where it is." Nunew replied sarcastically.

"Common. Where's your key?"