Chapter 4 | And her Name was Lily

The guestroom bed was especially comfortable

The guestroom bed was especially comfortable. They gave her warm blankets and a fluffy pillow, and Eil was kind enough to fetch brand-new underwear for her to wear.

She nuzzled her nose into the pillow.

These people are so kind! She did nothing but wake up in this land, even trespassing in a sacred flower field, but they're housing her!

How could she repay this kindness? The woman puffed her cheeks out, flailing her feet under the blanket while lying on her tummy. The worst thing imaginable would be her overusing their generosity. 
Her attention is taken when there's a commotion outside her room. With the sun shining through the room window, she didn't need the room light to see. Crawling out of the comfortable bed, the woman stretched.

Pulling on her gifted pair of sweatpants, she slowly opens the bedroom door and wanders outside.

Walking down the hallway, she reaches the living room. Eil and Njord sit on a couch together, talking to another pair of people on the second couch.

A young woman with a muscular physique sat there, her light brown shoulder-length hair delicately dancing in the breeze of a fan. Brilliant golden eyes stared ahead, listening to everything the elder pair said.

Beside her sat a similar young man. His light brown hair was long enough to reach his mid-back, draped over his broad shoulders. He stared on with light blue eyes, but they were more bland and uninterested than the women.

The unknown woman curtly stood up, "Oh my Ullr- HI!" She'd exclaim, looking at the woman in awe.

"You are so pretty." She gushed, "You actually have white hair!"

She blushed furiously from the compliments. "Isn't she?" Eil agreed happily.

Njord smiled softly while the unknown man scoffed. "Let's make this quick." He'd say, folding his arms and leaning back on the sofa. His muscles bulged every time he moved.

"My name is Zisa!" The woman introduced, "And this is my twin brother, Aun."

She smiled softly, "It's nice to meet you." The woman folded her hands before herself, "I'd tell you my name- but I... don't know it."

Zisa smiled understandably, "I heard about your amnesia." She walked up and gently took her hand, flaring her nostrils for a moment before cusping her hands gently. "But we need to call you something, so we thought we could give you a name?"

She thought about it before nodding, "That's a good idea." The gentlewoman cooed.

Aun stood, his monotone voice blaring, "I know what a good name would be." He walked up to the two, separating their hands. Zisa scowled at her brother.

"Lily." He announced, "Because you woke up in a field of white lilies; Lily is a good name until you remember your real one."

Zisa cheered, exclaiming about how cute it was, and Eil mentioned it matched her appearance.

The woman, now called Lily, couldn't help but widely grin and giggle.

"Thank you so much." She'd say, "It's so sweet of you to come up with one for me."

Honestly, Lily liked it mostly because she really appreciated their efforts. Her amnesia worsened her gratitude, considering she doesn't remember the last time someone was kind to her.

Well, her new name is Lily.