Chapter 12

You're Fucked Up When Death Makes You Smile

War

"You guys think you know what went down, let me share the highlights with you."

"You may know the end result, but you don't know how it all went down. I tracked that bitch down, found her outside of Vegas at some fucking shithole whorehouse. She was all fuckin high on something, saw me and got all happy. Talking about how we were gonna be together, destined for each other. Told me how she'd been working and planning on getting rid of my wife the whole time she was in our club. She started with the partying with me, doing drugs with me cuz she knew I'd keep that a secret from Shea. Her calling and texting me, pulling me away from my wife and home to piss my wife off. Making me think I was her hero, helping her with all her fake shitty problems. She kept talking, she was so fuckin wasted, she kept spilling all the shit she'd been doing, her grand fucking plan. Even told me how happy she was that Shea lost the baby, cuz it was a tie to Shea that I didn't need. While she was talking, I was looking at the track marks up and down her arms, fuck, she even had needle marks in her neck and legs, fucking disgusting."

I walk over to the bar to grab a beer, look at Dev, and he nods, I grab two. I see that Rider, Hack and Stoner are sitting at the far end of the bar, hatred in their eyes, who knows how long they've been listening. Heading back over to the table, I look at the guys at the bar, nodding to them and holding up my beer I tell them to move in closer, they don't want to miss the best part of the story.

"So while she's spilling her guts on all the shit she did, and all the fuckin love she had for me. I tell her we're gonna party, we're gonna do it right. She's laughing like a maniac. I tell her to sit in the chair, have a drink, and that I got some special shit in my bag to share with her. Her eyes are all glassy and greedy. I grab some scarf things off of her dresser and tie her to the chair, telling her we're doing some special shit, cuz she's so worth it. She starts moaning and grinding, I was so fuckin disgusted I couldn't even look at her. I grabbed a ball gag I bought in Florida out of my bag, she looks at it all fuckin happy, and she tells me how she's totally into kinky fun with me.  It's all I can do not so spit on her, fuckin piece of shit.  I slide ball in her mouth and buckle the straps, she's drooling and shit, looks all fuckin creepy. Then I bring out the syringe I found in a gas station bathroom in Montana, and the H I picked up in Chicago. The ball gag, the syringe, the H, all fuckin untraceable."

"She sits there, with eyes bugging out, drool falling down her chin. Then I tell her that we're gonna wait for her to come down off her high, however long that takes, I'm gonna wait till she's sober as a fuckin judge, shaking and heaving from her withdrawals.  Then I'm gonna fill that needle up with every last bit of heroin, and shove it in her veins and watch her check the fuck out. She starts crying, but she's gagging on her spit, black tears running down her face, snot coming out her nose and I laugh. I tell her now comes the entertainment part of the evening."

"I bring out my phone, and pull out my pictures and videos. I start showing her all my pictures of Shea, telling her stories about our life together. Big shit like our wedding, small stuff like when we first lived together. Then for the fucking fun of it, I showed her a couple of private videos of Shea and me. Nothing dirty, just Shea sitting on the couch, laughing on a Sunday morning, telling me how much she loved me. Another one of the two of us sitting at the beach, filming ourselves laughing and saying I love you to each other. After a couple of hours I see she's starting to really suffer. She's coming down hard, she's sweating and she looks all pasty and green. Black marks under her eyes. She must be on the shit hard because she's going through some serious pain."

"I know it's almost time for the grand finale now. I tell her how I never once thought of her in any way other than a club slut. A club hole that I would NEVER touch. That my wife was everything in the world Bitch whore Mandi wasn't. Shea is beautiful, brilliant, loving and loved. Then I told her that when she fucked my wifes life up, Mandi signed her death sentence."