The One With The Submarine

Challenge: Include Elephant, Music, Submarine, Monkey, Noodles, Jewel, Dinosaur, Mountain and Crown in your short story. Setting: Underwater

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, an elephant listened to Music while driving a submarine. The elephant thought everything was fine, but that was before she crashed into an underwater city. Noodles floated around everywhere and as she turned around she saw a monkey playing music on a jewel-shaped phone. Around the corner, she encountered Dinosaurs rocking to the beat. Next, she travelled to the underwater mountains, but, before she could reach them, she was stopped by bunnies guarding them. "No one is allowed to pass or go in, the queen is trying to put on her new crown." Bummed, the Elephant protested, "But I've heard the jellyfish breakdance in the throne room. It's a worldwide attraction and everyone wants to see them." "Well, we ain't doing nothing about that, queen Quatemalawants her peace." At this moment the animals she had seen before approached the door and screamed, shouted, squawked and squeaked at it to open endlessly.  Finally, after an eternity, the door guard gave in. "Well, I see the luck is on my side." And they lived happily ever after. But first, they danced with the jellyfish.