How Aliens Were Born

It was a cold Friday evening as Lizzie waited for her shift to be over, "OK? Would the train come sooner than later, please?"  She waited and waited, and after 10 min. of waiting it paid off. "Yay, the train is here, but what is that?" A little stumpy ghost stood in the middle of the other platform. She was not sure, was this a ghost, I mean really, or was she hallucinating? Hopefully the latter.  Oh, now it was clear, there is a ghost standing in the middle of this freaking platform! There was a swishing noise, or maybe an electric sizzle, and is that cackling? 

Oh my god! The ghost, yes unmistakably a ghost, flew around the platforms, hovering at certain times as if to check if something worked. And not a second later the touched spots began to rise, crackling and explosions could be heard. As the ghost touched more and more, Lizzie waited for the explosion that would take her down with bated breath. But there was nothing except the terror wrapping the place like a fog would on a cold Friday morning. Waiting for a chance, Lizzie tried to make a run for it when the ghost's back was turned. A severe mistake. The ghost smiled a mischievous smile as if knowing her every move. 

"Crack!" It was like all the tension that had built up was released, like the Big Bang, releasing all the stored energy into the world. Lizzie flinched, she was almost in the hall. Everything happened in a matter of seconds, explosions, everywhere, anywhere she looked there was one. And then, she screamed. The ghost whose plan this was had it's now black body fade into the night as the moons inside spilt onto the earth. A green slimy, and glossy liquid flooded the place, not long though as it formed into a green mass feeding on everything they could get their slimy hands on. 

One year later, the greens, as they called themselves, became known to the world as aliens and as deadly predators willing to eradicate humans.