Chapter 2 - Gringotts

Harry and Rose entered Gringotts, as they quickly went to the Goblin known as Griphook, the goblin look at them. "Mr and Miss Potter, its very early, what can I do for the favourite clients." said Griphook as he didn't realise that those two were packed their drunks.

"Griphook please call us Harry and Rose, Lord Potter has disowned us, and we need to the inheritance test, and see which of the families were are connected to, the faster the better, we don't have much time before they discover what we are planning." Said Harry as them Griphook nodded. "Yes of course, please into the pool 7 drops of blood and the results will appear as a Parchment."

Both Harry and Rose did what Griphook told them as them both Harry and Rose opened their results

Inheritance Results for Harry Potter

Name - Harry James Potter
Parents - James Fleamont Potter - Father (Disowned), Lily Jasmine Potter nee Evans - Mother
Siblings - Rose Lily Potter - Sister, Michael Sirius Potter - Brother (Disowned)

Godparents
Sirius Orion Black - Godfather (Revoked)
Alice Fiona Longbottom nee Fortescue - Godmother

Headships

Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Peverell (Paternal)
Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Gryffindor (Paternal)
Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Thornwood (Maternal)
Co-Head of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Slytherin (Conquest/Maternal)

All blocks and compulsions placed by Albus Dumbledore (Broken by Lady Magic by the Age of 4)

Inheritance Results for Rose Potter

Name - Rose Lily Potter
Parents - James Fleamont Potter - Father (Disowned), Lily Jasmine Potter nee Evans - Mother
Siblings - Harry James Potter - Brother, Michael Sirius Potter - Brother (Disowned)

Godparents
Sirius Orion Black - Godfather (Revoked)
Marlene Evelyn McKinnon - Godmother - Alive (In hiding)

Head/Heirships

Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Celeste (Maternal)
Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Ravenclaw (Maternal)
Heiress of the Most Ancient and Noble House of McKinnon (Godmother bond)
Co-Head of the Most Ancient and Noble House Slytherin (Conquest/Maternal)

All blocks and compulsions placed by Albus Dumbledore (Broken by Lady Magic by the Age of 4)

Both Harry and Rose look in shock at this. "How is this possible, The House of Peverell and Celeste." said Harry as them Rose look at the Goblin. "Griphook, sir, can you explain to us why this is so important about those two houses, the Peverell and Celeste, we know who were the Peverells but we don't have any clue about the Celeste Family." Said Rose.

Griphook nodded. "Very well, the Celeste Family originated at the same time period as the Peverells, they were also very powerful, one day, both the Peverell and Celeste family have built a manor, known as the Twin Manor, it will be a perfect location for you, as it requires Lord Peverell that is you Harry, and Lady Celeste that is going to be you Rose."

Rose and Harry were surprised at this. "Can we claim our headships for the houses, we just want to leave this place, we will return back to Britain, but we don't want our lives to be ruined once again." Said Harry, as them Griphook looked at them. "Yes you can the moment Lord Potter disowned you are now emancipated, as for this you are now officially Lord Peverell and Lady Celeste."

"I can't believe it, the Celeste Family." said Rose who was still in shock at this. "Yes Lady Celeste." Said Griphook. "The Celeste Family created many spells and potions, their reputation is still felt to this day." said the goblin as Rose began to understand this. "Were is this manor located Griphook." said Harry.