Chapter 4 - Marlene McKinnon

At the Genevan Academy, Harry and Rose have become magical prodigies as in every class, Headmaster Arcane was very impressed at them although it been 1 year since they enrolled to the Academy, as he looked outside, he saw them along with their Uncle, Remus Lupin.

As he went to his office one of the teacher, it was a potions mistress and the Professor at the Academy, Professor Hunter. "Headmaster, a woman has appeared at the magical hospital, and she said that she has info that will be used against Dumbledore." Said Professor Hunter, this is a shock for Joseph Arcane, as them he decided to investigate. "Do you know what is her name." he asked her. "Yes, we discovered that her name is Marlene McKinnon, but that all we know." she replied as them Arcane look at the window.

"Bring me, Harry, Rose and Remus Lupin to my office and tell them its urgent." said Headmaster as the potion mistress quickly went to them, Harry and Rose were with their uncle at the place that they were reunited as them one of the teachers went to them. "Lord Peverell, Lady Celeste and Professor Lupin, Headmaster wants to talk to you and its urgent, we have discovered something, please fallow me." the three fallowed her to the headmaster's office.

Arcane was waiting for them as the three entered the office. "Lord Peverell, Lady Celeste, Professor Lupin, I have something to tell you, that might shock you." he said as he sit down on his chair as they look at the three. "We have discovered that patient that arrive in the Hospital, she said that she has information that will be used against Dumbledore." he explained as them Arcane stood up as using the door as they enter the Hospital.

"Headmaster Arcane, the patient is on the second floor room 206." Said the nurse as them they fallowed the nurse and enter the room with the number 206, Remus was shocked to see. "Marlene, I cannot believe what I am seeing, we all thought that she was dead, how is this possible." said Remus as them Rose quickly went to her godmother as she smiled with tears of joy. "Aunt Marlene, wake up please, I need you." she said as this was happening, Marlene slowly opened her eyes as she saw Rose, she smiled.

"Rose, my goddaughter is that you, I can't believe it." She said as Rose hugged her as them she look around. "Harry, Remus you are here too, what are you doing here in Switzerland." she asked them as everyone signed.

"Its a long story Aunt Marlene, why do you live with us at the Twin Manor, and we can explain from the very beginning." said Harry as Marlene smiled but she was still weak. "You need some rest Aunt Marlene, once you recover you will tell us everything what has happened to you." said Rose, as them Marlene smiled as she was lucky to see them again.

Harry and Rose went to the academy as Remus sat beside her. "Marlene tell me, what happened to you, we all thought that you were killed in the attack, tell me what really happened, on the night." said Remus.

Marlene sighed. "After when my family was getting killed one by one, I quickly went to see if my parents are okay, I saw that shock me, my parents were not killed by the death eaters, they were killed by the order sent by Albus Dumbledore when I discovered this, I began to leave the country and went in hiding." explained Marlene

"Did you ask anyone about this?" said Remus as them Marlene look at him with tears in her eyes. "Yes, I tried to explain to Alice and Lily but they didn't believe me, them I have discovered something, Dumbledore has the Potter and Longbottom under his control, as I have detected blocks and compulsions, as for Lily I have discovered one charm which was cast by Dumbledore, neglect and ignore charms that was linked to Harry and Rose." she said.

Remus them look at this moment. "Maybe Dumbledore had lied about that night, I thought they will bring Harry, Rose and Michael to the healer to check their core but Dumbledore said that will be unnecessary." as them Remus them was in shock. "I believe that he is hiding something but we don't have enough proof about this." said Remus.