Chapter 10 - Wizarding Battle of Morgarten

Marlene them look at Dumbledore and his order with hatred. "I will count to 3, if you are still here, I will order the Swiss Auror to attack you." Said Marlene.

"1" Marlene began to count to 3

"2" She said as them Dumbledore tried to reason with her. "Marlene my girl this is not the way please." he said but Marlene ignored her as she continued counting.

"3" she said as she saw that the order was still there. "Time's up, Swiss Auror Militia, attack the order of the Phoenix and kick them out of the country." she said and the Swiss Aurors engaged with the order as they were easily being pushed back.

"How is this possible, what type of dark magic is this." Said Dumbledore as he looked at Marlene who smirked. "Simple Battle-Mage magic, do you really think that everyone in the world will just fallow you, this is not how the world works, Dumbledore." said Marlene as she raised his wand and casted the shield and reflect the spell that was casted by Molly Weasley.

"Really, is that what you got, ever since you came to power Dumbledore, you have ruined the educational standards of Hogwarts." said Marlene as them the banshee shouted. "How dare you accuse Dumbledore with those lies."

As Marlene continued to deflect any spell that went towards her, as them she moved very quickly as them she approached someone that she knew. "Marlene." said Lily as she encountered her former friend. "Please Marlene, we just want to find out the truth." Lily begged but Marlene rolled her eyes. "Why, do you have any idea what you, James and Sirius have caused, you nearly ruined Harry, and Rose's lives just when you agreed to take away the only thing that made them happy." she shouted at her as both Lily and Marlene duelled.

Lily knew that she couldn't beat Marlene in the duel like that, but she had no other choice, James and Sirius were duelling the Swiss Aurors before something unexpected happened, as them Sirius looked around and he was stunned. "Reggie." he said as them Regulus casted spells at Sirius which he deflected easily. "Reggie why are you doing this." said Sirius who was in shock.

"Why am I doing this you ask, that is a good question?" said Regulus as he deflected all of Sirius's spells. "Let me tell you something Sirius, do you really think that I am doing is okay, after what you have done. betraying your godchildren, Harry and Rose, you even agreed with Albus Dumbledore to take the only thing that made them happy." he said as both brothers continued to duelled.

"I respected you, but you have lost all of it, Lord Peverell and Lady Celeste are doing for the safety of the wizarding world." said Regulus as Sirius was stunned. "But they need to be stopped, can't you see what they have done, Britain is under chaos, they caused this mess." said Sirius as them Regulus chuckled. "Your wrong, the ICW decided to intervene, now get out of my sight." as them Sirius had no other choice but to retreat.

As the battle lasted for hours, Lily felt something. 'Impressive fighting, but there is no hope for you here, retreat, this is not your war, if you want to see Harry and Rose, you got to listen to me and fall back.' said the voice as them Lily was confused, she had no idea who talked in her mind. 'But who are you and what are you doing with me?' she talked to her back in her mind

'Now its not the time, for me to talk, just retreat, that is not your fight, when the truth will be revealed, I will tell you who am I?' said the voice as them Lily decided to retreat, as them James was the only one left, who was still fighting as them. "I guess there is no point to this anymore." said a voice behind him as James turned around and saw Remus. "Moony, what are you doing here?" said James as them Remus raised his wand and duelled James. "Do not call me that, we are not friends, after what you have done, the moment you choose fame, it was the day, our friendship was truly broken." said Remus.