Chapter 13 - Ariana Dumbledore's Return

The adults were shocked to see the person that they thought was dead but she's alive and was standing right in front of them. "How is this possible?" said Remus as them Ariana looked at them. "Headmaster Arcane said that I have done the same ritual that made Leanne, in order to leave that place and no one would notice." said Ariana.

"Did Headmaster Arcane knew what were planning?" said Leanne as them Arcane stood up and nodded. "Yes but its not only me who knew, Aberforth and the Flamels, they also helped me to get away from the mess, and I want to help you." said Ariana as Regulus nodded. "We need all the help that we can get to stop Albus Dumbledore and Lord Voldemort, welcome to our group, Lady Ariana." said Regulus.

"You can call me Ariana, also its better that we should focus mostly on Albus Dumbledore, he poses a greater threat to all of us, and yet let me tell you something, after I 'faked' my death, I travelled all across the world to find out a perfect place to settle, so that they will not find out about what happened, the perfect place was Singapore, no one would notice that I was there." said Ariana, as them she saw Harry and Rose, who were Lord Peverell and Lady Celeste. "Its an honour to see you Lord Peverell and Lady Celeste, I'm sorry to create quite of shock." said Ariana as Harry said. "We had no idea where that letter came from, good thing that Headmaster Arcane managed to help us."

"Lady Ariana, why should we focus on Albus Dumbledore, does he posses a greater threat then Lord Voldemort." said Rose as Ariana signed. "Yes, after I watched him it was back the time when I saw a student which Dumbledore took interest in, that student later became Lord Voldemort, but his real name was."

Regulus answered. "His name was Tom Marvolo Riddle, he was at the time my parents were at Hogwarts, and he was different from what my parents told me about him and back at the time I discovered his darkest secret, I found out the truth, it was a hard choice, but I had to leave." as them Ariana nodded. "Yes, Tom Marvolo Riddle he was a different person but something changed in him, the moment he met Albus Dumbledore."

"That when everything began, the birth of Lord Voldemort, I had no idea that Albus was responsible of causing him to suffer." said Marlene as them she realised that there was something more. "I believe that he wanted something, he wanted to make Tom Riddle as his weapon, he manipulating him to the breaking point, which changed him completely." She said as them, she looked at Harry and Rose. "Maybe he was trying to do the same why for Harry and Rose, making them his weapons."

Ariana nodded in agreement. "My brother needs to be stopped, what he is doing is a step too far, I will help you teach you spells that I have learned from my travels, Lord Peverell and Lady Celeste." she said as them everyone went to the living room as Ariana looked at them. 'Albus what have you done, are you out of your mind, do you really think that you would get away with this, I swear it.' she thought as she went along with the group.

"I know that its for everyone a huge shock, but trust me, I am really alive, let me tell you everything." said Ariana as everyone sat down and wanted to know her story.

"After 1899, I have decided to leave the country even though I was 14 at the time, it was not safe for me, as both Albus and Gellert were far too dangerous, I went to many countries during my travels, to stay as far as possible for those two." explained Ariana.

"I guess their influence was everyone and it was difficult." said Regulus as Ariana nodded. "Yes, the only countries that were neutral in that conflict were China, Japan and Switzerland." she said as Joseph explained. "It wasn't safe for her in Switzerland, as I was the one who provide her passage to safety, she went to Asia for majority of her travels."

"Yes, I want to China but it was difficult, The Qing Dynasty were slowly losing their grip on power they had also maintained their influence in wizarding community as well but something had happened, which was a turning point in China's history." said Ariana as Joseph Arcane signed. "Yes the Xinhai Revolution, and things were downhill, the influence that the Qing maintained collapsed, and new wizarding government had to be set up."