Best friends?, forever.| chpter 3

july 15 2016
Y/N POV:

i looked outside through the window and i saw... ANDRIJA!. i smiled when I saw him, so it means we're neighbors!? I jumped in happiness and I rushed towards our living room, and then i saw my mom and dad watching tv, i jumped infront of the tv so that their view was me. "MOMMY DADDY, WE HAVE A NEW NEIGHBORS!!". i said out loudly and they laughed at my behavior, they quickly stood up before they said

"ohh honey, want to meet our new neighbors?" i nodded immediately. they walked towards the door and opened it, we all
went outside and i rushed to Andrija who was playing outside with her mom, "hello there, andrija.." i said and him and his mom looked at me.  his eyes light up when he saw me and he hugged me thightly, i gasp slightly and my eyes went wide, as he was hugging me.. i knew i was blushing all the time. i gently hugged him back, and I heard our parents giggles, which making both of us blush then he stop hugging me with a shy smile on his face, he looked down and i chuckles before i hold his hands which makes him look at me, "hey.. its ok, i love hugs" i said and he smiled at me. i looked at up at my parents and then they nod.

"uhm, hey i see your our new neighbors..and my daughter said she was friends with your son, so.. my i asked what your name is?" my mom said to andrija's
mom who is smiling and sweetly "uhm, hello.. my name is suzana, nice to meet you..and yeah my son told me that he has a friend at school, which i assume is your daughter.." she said nicely, i looked back at andrija who is already looking at me "hey andrija, lets play violin..?" i said and he nodded happily "of course!" he said and i ran towards our house still holding hands with andrija.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me and andrija are in my room, i was teaching him how to do simple melodies in the violin, which he did too much of good "wow, andrija..you're good at violins, uhh what else did you play?" i said and he smiled "i played piano!" he said proudly and we both laughed
"You're so talented, I'm so lucky to have you as a friend.." i said and we both smiled at each other, i can feel my face started to blush so i looked away and started playing violin again, while i can feel andrija's eyes were still on me.

is my friend looking at me?

i continue to play the violin.. "andrija Y/N!?, can you both please come down for just a minute?" i heard my mom shout and i looked at andrija who was smiling and we gently put the violin on my bed and we rushed downstairs. i saw andrija's mom and dad while smiling at us.

my mom and his mom made food for all of us, we were at the table we sat on the chair, i sat next to andrija while our parents sat next to each other, we started eating. "oh my gosh THIS IS SO GOOD!!" me and andrija said and we all laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

andrija and his parents say goodbye to us. and im in my room, thinking about what just happened earlier, was he staring at me?
am i had a crush on him? no,no.. i can't have a crush on him cause he just sees me as a BEST FRIEND. all of my thoughts fly away when i hear a knock on my door and i see it my mom and dad, i look at the clock and its already 7:45pm
i smiled as they tucked me in the bed and they sang a lullaby, which is making me fall asleep quickly. i close my eyes and fell asleep.

(A/N): what do you think will happen next chapter??, i like the moment when andrija and the reader was playing the violin:)

665 words